Part 13.

☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.

"You made me the happiest boy in the world

"You made me the happiest boy in the world.."

|y/n's POV|

Y/n
Chan pls show me if he posted anything

Chan🤍
Who

Y/n
You know damn well who

Chan🤍
Did you block him again?

Y/n
No he blocked me.

Chan🤍
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAH WHAT

y/n
Not funny dude

Chan🤍
What did you do to him?

Y/n
Nothing..

Chan🤍
Oh god

Incoming call from Chan🤍..

"Hello?" my weak voice cried out.
"Tell me what you said to him."
His tone was serious.

"He took me home after I fell asleep in the hospital, as I woke up he told me things, like he would change for me, that he wants to treat me better, and he talked about love and shit." I said, not wanting to replay the whole situation.

"What did you say?" he asked.
"You're down bad Hwang, and I told him to stop and some other- things" I explained, playing with my ring on my finger.
"Rude things?" he asked.
"Maybe" I answered.

"Your Enemy takes you Home, cares for you, is worrying about you, tells you he will change, even says things about love and you just... said ‚you're down bad?'" he asks and I quickly gave an hmhm.

"The only one who's down bad is you.." he was almost disappointed.
"He bullied me for years making my life to hell, and you're saying I'm down bad?" I was almost laughing.
I couldn't believe him.

"He started when we were little, he was a stupid little kid who thought girls were disgusting, what if he really wants to change, for you?" his voice was soft again.

"And what if it's just a bet? Or if he tries to hurt me even worse?" I asked.
"Why are you so negative, people change, even more this age." he said.

"So what? Should I just go up to him and say ‚oh hey I changed my mind, repeat what you said and I will give you a nicer answer'?" I pushed myself into my bed.

"Just try to make it better.
If he really likes you like I think, he will forgive you" I could hear his smile through the phone.
"I told him I would never forgive him in my life"

"Oh wow now I understand why he blocked you" his voice was sarcastic.
"So funny, bye" I hung up.

Y/n
Could you still sent me if he posts anything?