Part 20.

☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.

„The person I want to kiss

„The person I want to kiss.."

|Hyunjin's POV|

I TOLD her everything that was in my heart for years.
I told her how I felt, and there's not much I can do anymore.

"Give me time" she says in a low voice going to the kitchen to put the dirty cup down.

"I will wait, I will always wait for you" I say, truly meaning it. I saw in her eyes, something I never wanted to see, annoyance.

She was annoyed by me, by my words.
It made me sad.
"If you won't believe me that I will wait, then go, leave. But believe me I am telling the motherfucking truth right now" I suddenly burst out again.

I didn't meant to, but these rolling eyes made my blood boil.
"What do you want to hear? -
Yea Hyunjin oppa I believe you uwu?" she says acting like a little child.

"I never said that I just want you to believe me, you don't have to say that, but please just think about it, think about me for a second, I bet you have feelings too, somewhere deep down, I know it, or maybe I just want to believe that, anyways just think about it" I say, my eyes began to turn tired.

"You can sleep in my bed" I added after I got no responds at all.
"Good night, sleep well" I said, laying down on the couch listening to her footsteps becoming quieter giving me the signal that she went to my bedroom.

After that she disappeared in the morning, leaving me a small note.

Thank you for everything.
Give me time.
~ your y/n

I picked it up and read it, deep in my thoughts, I tried to call her a few times but she never answered.
The text messages I send her, were never read.

And I did what she told me, I gave her time, space, everything she wanted, in hope she will come back and make me the happiest boy on this world.

~

<three weeks later)

"So class, we will go to the school trip tomorrow, we will meet up as we said, in front of the school. „
Our teacher began to say, making the whole class go excited.

"Roommates ?" Felix asked leaning over to me.
"Of course dude" I say giving him a high five.

"There are rooms with two beds and rooms with three beds, so please don't be sad if you can't get the two bed room or the three bed room" the teacher walked around the class.

"Of course the girls won't be staying with the boys in one room" she said, making everyone go ‚boo'.

"Sadly I can't go with Hyunjin oppa, Right?" she says making a sad puppy face to me, I could see y/n turning her attention to her, almost looking mad.
"Thank god" I say looking up at the ceiling, making all of the class laugh expect y/n.
She stayed silence.

"She still not talking to you?" Felix asked looking me at the eye.
"Yeah, but she will soon, I hope" I say giving Felix a small smile.
"The school trip is the best chance to talk" felix smiles showing his beautiful freckles.

"I hope so" I say looking at Y/n's back. I haven't looked her in the eyes for a long time, and I missed it.

"Oh and before I forget, there are hours were you shouldn't leave you room anymore, 8pm is where every door will be closed and not be opened again till morning" the teacher explained.

"That's unfair, we want to tell each other bed time story's" Felix yelled out into the class making everyone laugh out loud.

"Too bad Felix" the teacher smiled.
"I don't care about those rules" I smirk under my breath.
"Oh no Hyunjin what are you planning?" Felix looks at me with bug eyes.

"You will see" I say giving him a wink.

~

I was at home, packing the stuff I had to.
Putting more clothes into that suitcase than i actually need to.

After that I decided to post a new picture.

@callmehyunjin: last meal before ✈️ @leefelix 📸

@leefelix 📸

Liked by 483.828 people

Comments:

@leefelix; such a handsome young man
@callmehyunjin: @leefelix your gay side is showing ;)

@Miamiami189: I can be your whole meal :)
@Callmehyunjin: @miamiami189 I rather starve..

@Jookim: he acting like he has a gf lately.
@Callmehyunjin: @jookim working on it :)

After a while of scrolling I found y/n's newest post, posted about a hour ago.
I looked at it, my mouth turning into a smile.

! Imagine your own face, hair, skin color, please :) I only choose that photo because I liked the pose and it fits the caption and stuff :)

@Just_y/n: Before school trip vibes 🐾

Liked by 1.283 people.

Comments:

@Chaaaaaan: my everything <3
@Just_Y/n: @Chaaaaaan ly Bestie

@Leefelix: I like the vibe that photo Is giving me.
@Just_Y/n: @leefelix thanks ^-^

@Callmehyunjin: prettiest girl I've ever seen..

But she didn't react, I guess.
She didn't like my comment or answered me.
I just hope I made her day a little bit better, that's all that matters.
I made a screenshot and put it as my wallpaper.

I always promised myself not to do that cringed stuff, but at that moment, looking at he trace every time I want to turn on my phone, makes my heart jump a beat, in a positive way.

꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷