Part 17.

☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.

"My paradise

"My paradise.."

|Y/n POV|

I called the school, telling them I was sick, even when I wasn't.

I was healthy and actually feeling great today.

The hospital called me yesterday, telling me my mom can come home now.
They even pumped all the alcohol form her stomach out.

Giving me a little bit of hope that she might stop drinking.

I was happy to finally see her, it was weird being all alone at home.

They told me she would arrive home at 9am so I didn't sleep the whole night.

I was too excited to see her to close even one eye.

As the doorbell rang, I opened the door, my smile was wide and big, and what was most important it was real.

I hugged my mom as she was standing in front of me, looking healthier than she ever did before.

She didn't hugged me back, what I guess was okay, maybe she was still feeling sick? Maybe she was tired and couldn't realize what was going on.

But she walked pass me, grabbing a bottle of alcohol.
"Mom.. maybe it's not a good idea to drink now" I say slowly, observing every move she made.

She looked skinny and pale today, almost.... Dead?

"Shut up I'm doing what I want to do" she says looking me directly in the eye, she was empty, only emptiness in her eyes.

"Mom you just came from the hopsit-„ but she cut me off with smashing the bottle on the floor.
The liquid spilling all around the walls.

The glass hit the ground and one piece even my cheek.

I could feel the blood dropping down.
"Oh my god" I say trying to stop the bleeding.
"It's okay everything is okay" I say grabbing a tissue.

"It's okay mom it wasn't your fault" I say, smiling trough the little pain.

"I never said It was" she rolled her eyes and took out another one.
"Clean that up" she says plopping down on the couch.

"But you have to stop drinkin-„ I was cut off again.

"CANT YOU SHUT UP FOR A SECOND, I JUST CAME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND I CONE HOME TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN. YOU REMIND ME OF YOUR FATHER AND ITS KILLING ME INSIDE YOURE JUST LIKE HIM EVEN YOUR SMILE IS THE SAME AS HIS, AND I HATE IT, THE ONLY THING THATS DIFFERENT ABOUT YOU TWO IS THAT YOU ARE STILL HERE" she screams, her face turning red, her eyes almost falling out, the quiet dark house filled with noise.

I took a few steps back, I didn't say anything, my mouth was shut, but I could feel my heart breaking, I could feel everything that broke inside of me, I got chills all over my body, my eyes began to tear up, I couldn't hold it back anymore, everything that I did to keep my mom happy or to make her proud.

Was a waste of time, she hates me, I never wanted to accept the fact she hated me, but now I finally understood, she doesn't want me here, or even in her life.

And I wouldn't expect it to hit me that hard.
I walked away leaving my mom heavily breathing standing in front of the broken glass.

I locked myself in my room, trying to calm down, but I couldn't.

I felt the anger and the sadness come over me.
I formed my hand into a fist and slammed it into the wall, leaving blood dropping down my knuckles.
The tears wouldn't stop falling down, and I couldn't sit still.

All my life I tried to make my parents proud.
I took good grades home, always cleaned my room, did the dishes, cooked food, just for her to say those simple little words.

‚I am so proud of you my daughter'

But the Only time I heard these words were in a movie.

I did everything my body could possibly do to make her say those words, but they never came, and it destroyed me from the inside.
It really did.

Words can hurt more than actions.
And these words broke my heart.
After i cried my eyes out, breaking some things in my room, I waited for her to fall asleep.

As I heard he snoring and the darkness outside, I took my jacket, shoes and went outside, I couldn't take it, I couldn't stay home, it didn't feel like home anymore, it felt like a prison.

As I found a bench in front of a small store, I decided to sit down, and take my phone out, I forgot to turn it on after my mom basically told me I should go just like my dad did.

I saw a few messages from Hyunjin and even from Felix.

I opened Hyunjin's first.

Hyunjin
Hey y/n why aren't you in school?

Hyunjin
Did you sleep in?

Hyunjin
Hey are you okay, are you sick?

Hyunjin
Is everything alright you never miss school

Hyunjin
I have muffins, you can get one if you answer me :)

Hyunjin
A muffin for a reply :)?

Hyunjin
Y/n?

Hyunjin
Im worrying about you

Hyunjin
I hope you're okay, I'm here if you need me..
Sent five hours ago

Y/n
I need you.

Hyunjin
Where are you.

Y/n
In front of the small grocery store with the bus stop next to it

Hyunjin
Give me ten minutes.

And I did, I gave him ten minutes, but he came in eight.

He was sweating, he was wearing his Pyjama pants.
"Did I wake you up?" I asked, trying to sound normal as possible.

"No it's okay, wait what's with your voic- did you cry?" he asks, sitting down next to me.

"Hyunjin" I let out and after that I broke down next to him, I began to cry, to scream, I clenched myself into his jacket, but he didn't push me away, asked me if I was okay, looked at me like I was crazy.

He just hugged me, and didn't let go.
He made me feel safe in a moment I thought I would give up.

꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷