Part 7.

☆.。.:*☆☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆

"Change Everything

"Change Everything.."

|Y/n's POV|

"YOU CAN'T live without me huh? I proved you wrong, you unblocked me" his smirk grew big as he leaned on my table were I sat at.

"Go away" I said not daring to look him into his eyes.
"Don't tell me what to do" he said placing his finger on my chin.
I didn't know what to do so I just followed his movements, bringing my face up, looking him directly at in the eyes.

Something in his face changed as our eyes met, it was almost magical, it felt like everything around us stopped, and I loved that feeling, but not with.. him.

I looked away hitting away his finger.
"Go to you twenty bitches because you ain't getting no attention from me" I said, trying to hide everything I felt at the moment.

"The only bitch is you" he said, but his voice didn't sound that strong anymore.

He sounded hurt.
I looked back at him, seeing his smile fading.

"What was that?" Chan asked after Hyunjin left.
"I don't know, I wished he would change schools or something, he's getting even more on my nerves now" I said leaning back.

"It looked like you both were in a romantic movie or something, the eye contact, I literally felt it in my body too" he explained moving his hands up in the air.

"He's my enemy remember?" I looked him death in the eye.

"Well that's even better" he smirked saying it in a low tone.
"Ewwww go and buy me some coffee you weirdo" I said pushing him from his chair.
"Hey" he said offended but quickly went and bought me the coffee.

*

I had to work again, I was grateful for the day off but I had to go back now, we don't have any food at our fridge, so I have to the night shift too.

The second after I sat down someone came In, it was the same guy that gave me that money that day.

"Hey it's you again" I said trying to sound as nice as possible.
"Here buy yourself some new shoes" he said handing me 800$.

"I'm really happy and thankful but I can't accept it" I said not taking the money, he put it on the counter and walked away, but I quickly followed, as soon as I walked out of the store another figure was besides the bus stop in front of the store.

The face wasn't in the light so I couldn't see who it was, but it was familiar the way it stood and how it moved. I think the person saw me too because he ran away with the person that gave me the money.

It was no use to run after them, they were fast and it was dark and I couldn't leave work.

I put the money away, deciding to save it for something else, or maybe if I can't work one day because I'm ill or something I will always have some saved money.

*

First class started and all of the students went to their seats, the teacher was late as usual.
"The most weirdest thing happened at work" I said turning my attention to Chan, ready to tell him everything.

"Can't you afford new shoes? It's literally embarrassing how many jokes they have" Hyunjin said looking down at my old shoes.

"What happened, can't you talk no more? I asked you if you can't afford it" he leaned on my table.

All my feelings inside me suddenly became stronger and I got angry.

"No I can't afford it I have to buy food to live instead" I said a bit louder making everyone's head turn to me.

Some of them started laughing, but I quickly ran out, going all the way down the hallway.

Why would I say it so loud? Now everyone will make even more fun of me.

I hate the fact I don't have any dad.

I hate the fact my mom is suffering and drinking everyday.

I hate the fact that I have to go to school and work.

I hate the fact we are poor.

I hate the fact we can't afford anything.

I hate the fact I have to be hungry every third day because the money went on alcohol or for repair for old things.

I hated everything right now.

Maybe it was because I'm on my period, but still, it was the thing I felt at the exact moment.

I heard footsteps behind me so I quickly wiped away the tears that were forming in my eyes, I was tired and I got my period, so I had a good reason to cry.

"Are you okay? Im sorry i didn't knew you would react like that" it was Hyunjin's voice.

I turned around and looked him I Mathe eyes, he really looked worried.
"Isn't that what you want? Embarrass me in front of everyone? Making me finally cry?" I asked, without realizing that the tears came back.

"If this is what you want, congratulations, you just made me cry" I said turning away, but a hand on my shoulder stopped me and turned me abound again.

I hated myself right now for crying in front of my worst enemy, but I had to, I was sad at the moment oh and not to mention I was on my freaking Period.

"Why are you so nice to me all of sudden, or even over Text." I asked, wiping away a Little tear that escaped my eye.

"I'm also human and it is in human nature to help someone, even if it's your Enemy" he said with the most kindness voice I've ever heard from him.

"Thanks I guess" I said avoiding his little smile that was forming on his lips.

"Here that should be enough go and buy yourself some new shoes, oh and if you don't arrive tomorrow, with new shoes, I will personally go and buy them for you" he said giving me enough money for some good shoes.

"I can't take money from my enemy" I rolled my eyes.
"Then let's pretend we aren't enemy's for two seconds, and then I will give you the money" he said coming closer to me.

"Two seconds, no enemy's? Wow that's the weirdest thing coming from your mouth" I laughed.
He let out a chuckle too.

In that moment I actually felt like we weren't real enemy's.
We were only two kids who were confused over our feelings, right?

"Alright give it to me, but from now on never talk to me again" I said walking past him.

" ew perfume?" he yelled after me.
And I nodded.
"It suits you" he yelled, and I gave him my middle finger for an answer.

Yea is actually got new perfume from Chan, he likes to buy me stuff from time to time even tho I hate if he gives his money away to make me happy.
But that's how Chan is.

꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷