32. Epilogue

For anyone who's never been to Toto Land the sight of pink snow is exciting and magical except for Pedro, it's nothing but a grim reminder of his past. Luffy, Carrot and Chopper run around the Sunny's deck with their tongues stretched out of their mouths, try to taste the bizarre cotton candy snow. "Knock it off you two!" Nami scolds them. Pedro steps in as well, already feeling like they're being watched. "We're on yonko territory now, we need to stay alert." the feline adds, this made Chopper tremble for a moment but the other two are unfazed. 

An unknown laughter joins the joy full mood. "Pfft If you ask me you're doing a terrible job." everyone froze on the stop, finally noticing the stranger aboard their ship. Once she made herself known she didn't attack them right away, instead sitting passively on the wooden railing, just sitting there menacingly peeling a stolen tangerine from Nami's trees.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Oh me? I'm just a simple pocket thief." You pop a slice of the fruit in your mouth, using your other hand to twirl a certain straw hat on your index finger. "Hey, that's mine!" Upon recognizing the hat, Luffy went up towards the woman, realizing she's taller than him once she's on her feet. Dangling the hat just out of his reach. Some are tense and ready to spring to action, while others turn to look at Pedro for answers about this stranger. 

If the scowl on his face already gives a few hints. "She's with the big mom pirates." Pedro swallowed roughly. Causing the crewmates to tense up, well everyone except for Luffy that is. He shot a stretched arm to retrieve his hat from you, but every time he did it would just disappear and reappear in your next hand. 

"Really? Just a big mom pirate? Oh come-on I'm much more famous than that. Haven't you heard of the mysterious moonlight thieves? The carnival queen? The Rabbit thief?" you ranted like a drama queen while effortlessly toying around with the raven haired captain. You eventually gave them a shrug. "Your generation is probably too young to remember anyways."

Nami shakes her head, feeling a sense of déjà vu. If she had a coin for every time an ominous woman boards their ship without knowing, she'd have two coins, which isn't much but she's surprised it happened twice.

"Normally I wouldn't come up to greet newcomers, but I didn't want to miss the chance to meet the guy who defeated Doflamingo. What's your name young man?" your attention went back to the young captain in front of you, releasing your hand from the hat so he could take it back

"My name is Luffy and I'm gonna be the pirate king!" he exclaimed proudly. 

You're surprised for a moment before your chest starts rumbling with a brief chuckle. "I like you Mr. Future Pirate King~" you give him an amusing smile. "...Too bad mama's protocol says I have to sink your ship." you outstretched your arms, giving them a sleepy yawn. As expected the threat didn't sit well with the crew. They're already taking up fighting stances and raising their weapons, all except for Luffy, he heard you clear as day but his haki is telling him a different story. You don't have any intention to attack. 

Pedro is the first to take a swipe at you, unconsciously coordinating himself with Brook who took a slash from the opposite side, but you duck Brooke's blade while using your foot to stop Pedro's. "Whoa there, let a woman finish will ya?" you kick Pedro back a bit, enough for him to give you some space but not too much to knock him to the ground. "You did me a favor by defeating that pompous bird bastard, so I'll pretend I didn't see any of this." They're still skeptical, especially Nami and Pedro. Luffy even looked like he was contemplating it before surrendering with a big characteristic smile of his.