28. Love Sickness

The after life isn't something you think much about. But this is the closest you'll come to believe in hell. Being robbed of your freedom, kept locked inside a ship haul and treated like nothing more than objects. It's dark, there's no food, water, ventilation or even a restroom.
Even though most of you agreed to reserve that to the corner of the room, It's not like anyone here cares about being organized or moral. Even with children around. 

Specifically a group of three girls that were captured a while ago. With dehydration, starvation and a broken spirit invading every prisoner, who knows what could happen to these poor girls.

You've been awake for days now, keeping watch while the sisters rest the best they can. Your body softly sways back and forth with the sea currents. Too dark for you to see anything but you know you're still here.

"I'm scared..." one of them sniffles, Boa Marigold if you remember correctly.

"We gotta be brave, we're Kuja pirates," Hancock tries to motivate Marigold.

"We'll get out of this together, right miss?" Sandersonia says with a hopeful tone.

You tighten your hold on the three girls. You're just a 19 year old filled with rage and vengeance, yet, you couldn't help but reassure them with hope. "Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~

Amazon Lily is lovely in this time of the year.

Too bad Val can't enjoy it due to the island's laws. That's why he'll pick you up in a few days so they two of you can get the band back together for more thievery shenanigans or something.

Well, you're in no hurry to be honest.

With your original plan postponed, you decide its best to just unwind and relax with the rest of the Amazon warriors and your old time friends. And what a better activity to relax than making a bonfire and having a feast. You gather around a small audience.

"And there I was, battered and beaten," you explain, trying to keep the crowd intrigued. "Suddenly, a large hand shot out from the dust and grabbed my head, throwing me through an entire building!"

A few girls looked at you in awe, however one Kuja pirate scoffs at your storytelling. "Tsk, that's nothing! I've crashed through a house before."

You wave a finger at the warrior. "Ah but your houses are made of wood and leaves my dear Kuja, the buildings in a city are made of concrete and stone. It would be like being slammed against the empress's palace!"

The rest of the Kuja erupt in laughter.

Boa Hancock leans her head on her closed fist, watching the commotion from above her throne in the far end of the pit fire. The empress sits comfortably from an angle that lets her see everyone around the bonfire, focusing on the newcomer with both admiration and... annoyance. This is the forth story about this warrior you met in the new world. Although the rest of the amazons love it, Hancock was sick and tired of the same guy.

"(Y/n)-san, you're probably thirsty after all that storytelling~" Hancock says sweetly to you. Though her tone change when she directed to her subjects. "Serve this woman our best drink!"

You snicker at the sight of ladies scrambling to their feet to attend Boa's orders. "No, no, it's fine," you shake your head, raising the coconut drink at hand.  "Now where was I? oh right, so let me tell you about the time he shot me with confectionary candy-"