31.Honeymoon [NSFW]

A/n: Obligatory honeymoon chapter cause why not?

________

It's already late. The sound of ravenous drinking and partying soon replaced by the serenity of singing crickets and the cloudy night sky. It only took a few jumps to arrive at Katakuri's territory in Wheat Island but that didn't mean the trip was pleasant and calm. "This is the last time you use your devil fruit under the influence of alcohol." Katakuri muttered under his breath, still feeling dizziness and motion sickness in his stomach.

"What are you talking about, I'm perfectly fine jellybean-" you grin, leaning against him with a bottle in hand. 'Besides, If i didn't drink anything I wouldn't be able to stand your mom's big ass whining.' you mentally mused to yourself, or at least that's what you thought.

"I heard that." You jump in suprise. "Since when can you read minds!?" you almost trip backwards if it wasn't because Katakuri reached out to the bottle in your hand. "I can't read minds, you're just thinking out loud again." Katakuri grunts with the shake of his head, forcefully taking the sake bottle away from you.

You waltz inside his mansion as if you owned the place... Which considering your current status, it's not too far from the truth. Katakuri's mansion is massive, so many doors that lead to so many rooms, elaborate columns leading to high ceilings, if it wasn't because of the candy themed decorations you could've confused this place for the home of a noble. Despite how grand it may seem, it feels void of life of sorts, like no one actually lives here. During your admiration of the home and your own drunken stupor, you failed to notice the lone maid standing next to Katakuri. "Take her to her bedroom and prepare her for bed, she's too drunk to even think straight." Katakuri ordered.

"What? Separate bedroom?" Although your senses are a bit fuzzy you were still able to catch a few words from the conversation between Kata and the maid. "Who the hell are you calling drunk? I'm perfectly fine, watch me do a backflip-" but the maid rushed over to you before you could pull a cool trick or hurt yourself. "Miss, please don't." the maid begged, ushering you to follow her.

"Wait, we're not gonna share a room together? Katakuri? Katakuri!" you shout while the man walks away from you.

"Get some rest (y/n), you're gonna need it." was the only thing your husband told you before he left for the night. Katakuri was exhausted. Who knew a wedding could be so tiring? He has attended many parties, but atleast this one didn't make him feel eager to leave. Maybe because it was his own wedding? or maybe it's because he spent a good portion of the day with you just sitting at the beach.

Katakuri untied his boots and set them next to his bed, followed by his ripped shirt and white pants, he eyed the clothing before tossing them in a waste basket- atleast he wasn't planning to wear them ever again. White didn't suit him at all. There was a ruckus coming from the hall, most likely from you he assumed, but didn't dwell on it too much as he searched for a pair of pijama pants. The ruckus suddenly became louder, leaving Katakuri to wonder what was going on behind his bedroom doors. Fortunately for him, didn't need to check because you barged in with a single sporadic kick. "Katakuri we're supposed to be married, let me stay with you!" you exclaimed as you let yourself in his room.

Katakuri wasn't fond of you invading his privacy but he had his priorities. The sweet general felt the hairs on his neck stand up when he heard the maid's footsteps heading for his bedroom, immediately shutting the door before she could see him indecent. "I'll handle this-!" he raised his voice at her past the door, hearing her squeak in fear before running off. At least now he can take care of the woman currently smacking at his broad chest with humid eyes. "Why don't you let me stay? I thought you-"

"I do," he shuts his eyes. Grabbing both of your hands to stop you from hitting hit while he takes a deep breath. "(y/n), I don't mind sharing a room with you. But I know better than to sleep with you while you're intoxicated and impulsive, I'm not that kind of man."