Nick(27)

I heard that Brandon has been getting a lot of backlash for the whole situation with Josh. It's been all over social media. I've been away at Drill competition for the past couple of days but I'm home now. I practically sprinted through the airport. I'm not leaving him again, not to deal with mess alone. I turned the corner and I saw my brothers smiling face. I seen Liam....I seen my mother...where is he? Where is brandon?

"Hey honey," My mother greeted me with a hug and I half heartily hugged her back.

"Where's brandon...he said he'd be here,"

"Brandon is-"

"Brandon is here !!!!" He yelled running towards me from the crowd. I embraced him and it felt like no one else is here. I breathed him in feeling him in my arms.

"I'm sooo sorry I had to leave in the mist of all this shit, and the guys giving you a hard time and B im just--"

"I missed you." he cut me off whispering in my ear and it sent enough shivers down my spine to completely blanking my mind. I could feel his heart pounding, beating against mine.

"I missed you too...."

I looked over to Liam who was standing timidly in the back. His face burning red.

"And you Liam !!!" I motioned for him to join in on the hug and he came up to greet me eagerly. I will admit it did feel a little awkward when as soon as Liam joined in Brandon went limp.

God this is so awkward!!!

"Okayyy!!!! Sooo, let's go back to my place to celebrate !!!" West interrupted eyeing me.

Now that we got Brandon back and he's safe I can't ignore the fact that I was occasionally, well on more than one occasion messing around with Liam. And to be honest he's been there for me through everything with my parents and helping Brandon.

When we got back to West's place there were snacks and drinks set up.

"Congratulations for leading your team to victory," my brother clasped my back.

"It wasn't easy, but I feel like all the hard work paid off...but—we'll never mind let's just celebrate!!!" I grabbed a drink chugging it.  What the hell this wasn't alcohol? West noticed the disgust on my face and erupted into laughter.

"Ohhh—yeah mom kind of got on me about the underage drinking at the wedding so....kiddie juice it is." He smiled before fixing him a cup.

We all mingled and talked about the competition and West indulged us on the details of his honeymoon trip but it all seemed like white noise to me. I just couldn't help but carefully observe to two boys starting daggers at eachother from across the room. 

"That's sounds great..." I mumbled handing him my cup before walking off.

"you jerk!!! you weren't even listening" West voice trailed off as I made my way to Brandon.

"Hey, can we talk alone," I took his hand and he nodded looking down as his cheeks turned red. I lead him into my bedroom closing the door behind us.

"Congratulations again," Brandon smiled still looking down. I took his face in my hands so he could meet my eyes, his full of tears. 

"I'm sorry I left you to deal with all this shit alone. I'm here for you B and no one is ever gonna hurt you, ever again." I wiped his tears away before hugging him tightly.

"So are you a Liam..."

"Me and Liam? We aren't anything." I assured him a little too eagerly.

"Oh..okay." he smiled.

" Can I kiss you?"

I can't believe I just said that without thinking, but his eyes looking up at me and his lips were so plump and just looked so soft. 

"I'm--umm-wel-er..."

"Hey guys you coming back to the party?" Liam peeked his head though the door.

"Yeah! Lets get back to the party Nick," Brandon said quickly leaving out of the room. I could feel my face burning up with embarrassment. Shit...too soon.