Brandon(19)

I admired myself in the mirror. I had on a deep blue tuxedo with hair slicked parted at the side and slicked back. My suit fit nicely. I also loved the way the fabric of the pants hugged my butt.

"Sexy...give me a piece" Jousha snaked his arm around my waist biting my cheek playfully.

"You wish," I turned around kissing him.

"You know I could just eat you up right now." My boyfriend whispered lowly into my ear causing me to blush.

"Well I have to get going soon." I got on my tip toes so I could kiss his nose.

"What time are you going to be back?"

"Hmm I don't know. Of course I'm going to the after party but I might spend the night." I shrugged my shoulders walking over to the mirror again to make sure there wasn't anything in my braces. You know those wedding pictures last life times and capture every single detail in the process.

"I'm not comfortable with you spending the night with Nicholas." Jousha looked at me through the mirror.

"Awww jealous" I joked as I took the brush, brushing down my hair some more.

"Actually yeah. I don't think it's a good idea, You should come spend the night with me after. I'll come and pick you up." He said avoiding my gaze at him through my reflection.
He was being way out of line. He can't tell me when and where I can't lay my head.

"Westley has a car. He's going to drop me off at home if need be."

"So your gonna blow him too?" He scoffed pacing around.

"What the hell is your problem dude ? Your being an asshole right now. If I want to go my friends wedding and sleep over I will. Your not my fucking dad."

"I said come home after!!! You make me not trust you!!! How do I know you not gonna have some kind of three—"

"Well I guess you don't!!! If you think so lowly of me then maybe you should just leave me alone then !!!"

"You sucked his dick!!! He's seen parts of you I haven't and you expect me not to be bit worried??" Joshua got in my face his tall muscular body looking over me.

"Look I'm going to have a good time and when I get home tonight we can cuddle. Stop being an insecure dick....it doesn't suit you." I put my arms around his neck kissing him slowly and I felt his facial expression soften as he kissed me back.

"I'm sorry...just keep your hands and mouth to yourself." He added kissing me again.

There was a knock at the door, Josh followed me down stairs.

"You look handsome," he kissed the side of my face from behind as I opened the door.

"Campbell." He nodded.

"Joshua." Nick eyed him.

These guys were ridiculous.

"Are you hungry B? There's plenty for you to eat tonight, with that big appetite of yours" Nicholas smirked grabbing my arm.

"He already ate. Isn't that right baby?" Jousha smacked my ass hard making me yelp.

"Okay guys put it away !!! I'm tired of being in between your little game of who's is bigger and I can confirm that I have the biggest dick in the room. Now if you excuse me I have a wedding to go to." I strutted to the car making sure to sway my hips extra hard as I heard the both of them chuckle when I almost tripped over the yard sign.

I got into the limousine greeting the other groomsmen.

"Your that gay kid right ? The one who's dating that really good football player?" A guy with curly brown hair and glasses asked nonchalantly.

"Actually we're both football players" I winked at him, Nicholas slid in next to me.

"So do you fuck him or does he fuck your ?" Another guy asked laughing.

"Or do you take turns? You do have a nice ass..." The brown haired boy put his arm around me and Nicholas tensed up.

" well, hi guys I'm Brandon and yes I'm gay and I will be happy to answer all personal questions following the ceremony after you've sucked my
D—"

"Woah woah woah," Nicholas laughed covering my mouth.

"B these are my cousins. Dustin, Trent, Trevor, Joel,Charles and Dicky."

All the guys smiled and waved as Nick introduced him. Joel was the guy who had his arm around my shoulder.

"You know We're only teasing. I think it's pretty bold the two of you sticking it to the people like that. I came out a few years ago and got my ass kicked for it. It was worth it though and I married the love of my life," he whispered in my ear, pulling me closer so no one would hear.

"Married ? How old are you?"

He looked so young. And so....straight.

"We'll be 26 next week. Ilan and I got married when we both turned 2o." He said smugly. I looked up at him oddly.

"Oh—we have the same birthdays, that's why I said 'we' instead of 'I'."

"Awwwww thats so cute !!!" I said a bit louder than I should have causing the other guys to stop their conversation.

"Is he talking about French boy again???" The Trent guy rolled his eyes dismissively

" My husband . And I will talk about him whenever the hell I feel like it. It's not like I would ever invite him to this toxic shit sho—"

"I think it's sweet, and the best feeling in the world to be open and honest about your relationship. And take pride in one another." I snuggled into his arm.

"Can I adopt him? He's so fucking adorable" Joel said looking over at my best friend. This was going to be one hell of a wedding.