Brandon (21)

Joel was the sweetest. I felt bad that his husband couldn't come but that didn't stop us from getting down and dirty on the dance floor.

"Let's show these heterosexuals how it's suppose to be done" he said twirling me around and pulling me closer to him so that my back was against his chest and my ass rolling back on to him. I could tell his intentions weren't sexual, but more so in a way you would just turn up with your friends at the club. I really enjoyed his company, he made me feel like I was normal for once. I was worried about Nicholas's family scolding me or judging me but he made all that disappear.

I could see Nick dancing with Bridget a couple feet away from us as the song changed.

Feelings, so deep in my feelings
No, this ain't really like me
Can't control my anxiety
Feeling, like I'm touching the ceiling
When I'm with you I can't breathe
Boy, you do something to me.......

"You just gonna let that bitch take your man?" Joel whispered in my ear and I turned around hitting his chest playfully.

"He's not my man." I rolled my eyes.

"I seen the way he was watching us....watching you. I like to think that I have a very good gaydar and I'm getting some serious vibes between the the two of you," he chimed drunkly. I had a few drinks too, I was tipsy though not drunk.

Joel spun us around as we bumped into Nick and his 'girlfriend'.

"Mind if I steal her ?" He asked Nicholas smoothly and she went with him no hesitation.

"Only for a minuet," she said wrapping her arms around Joel's neck. He was a handsome devil, the best looking cousin to me. Unfortunately for her he's not into girls and neither is her man. I wrapped my arms around my best friend's neck as he wrapped his arms around me.

Head over heels in love

Right in front of you, ain't gotta look no more baby (hah)

I wanna build this love

And everything you want, you ain't gotta ask for

You got me boo'd up, boo'd up.....

He spun me around bringing me closer to him. I closed my eyes while we danced. I trusted him to guide me to the rhythm of the beat laying my head on his chest. There wasn't a better way I could think of to spend the night.

"I'm so glad your here," he kissed my forehead lightly. I looked up at him, he has this look in his eyes....

All of a sudden the music switched something very fast pasted and upbeat and I found my self wiggling around to the beat. Nick too !!! We were dancing like some maniacs in the middle of the floor and then Westley jumped in to join us.

"You guys....I love the hell out of both of you!!!" He yelled over the music putting his arms around our shoulders.

*********hours later**********

I woke up in a bed I knew for a fact that didn't belong to me. I was still kinda tipsy and had an enormous head ache. The last thing I remember was twerking on Nicholas and giving Ellie a lap dance. I was in my underwear bills sticking out the side. Ellie was a good tipper I chuckled at the memory. Westley and I were having a contest to see who was the better dancer and Ellie was the judge. There was a body next to me...

"Nick?" I whispered. I shook him.

"Huh? Fuck off Im trying to sleep," he shhhed me turning over. I looked at the clock, it was 3:15 am. Just as I went to lay back down the door was opened abruptly.

"BRANDON!!! GET UP!!!"

The lights flicked on. It was Jousha....shit it was Jousha. This didn't look good. We didn't do anything but still.

"Hey man, I'm going to have to ask you to calm down," Westley had his hand on my boyfriend's shoulder cautiously.

I stood up accidentally dragging the cover off of us revealing Nicholas' naked body. At that point Jousha pushed Westley heading out the door. I scrambled to find my clothes only finding the pants before putting them on.

Nicholas must've been shit faced. He didn't even stir when the lights came on or the cover came off....drunk as hell.

I ran out the door after Jousha getting in the car with him.

"Babe it's not what it looked like. I promise!!! We both had a few drinks and went home. We were just sleeping," I assured him but he didn't say anything. The car ride to his house was silent and kinda scary. It was like I could feel the anger radiating off of him. We got inside and he threw his car keys.

"J-Jousha ?"

"You said you were coming back!!! You wouldn't answer your phone, I was worried about you !!!! And only for you to be laid up with the Sam-"

"It wasn't like that Jousha. Let me explain," I said calmly, coming closer to him and he struck me across the face hard.

"I'm tired of your shit Brandon!!! You really are a slut you know that? I trusted you again and you do the same shit!!! Bridget called me crying talking about how she seen the two of you swapping spit in the parking lot!!" He hit me again this time harder.

"I'm sorry!!! I didn't do anything with him I swear!!!" I cried and he hit me again pushing me up against the wall. I didn't, she was lying. We never left the building we partied all night with Ellie and West and everyone eles.

"I gave up everything for your stupid ass. I played the game you wanted me to play, I took you out on dates, bought you things, you even met my family and you still want to fuck around with a guy like Nick!!! What does he have that I don't ? Huh?" He slammed me into the wall forcefully and I feld the wall crack behind me.

"Jousha...your hurting me....please," I wined and he hit me again. I could feel the tissue around my eye starting to swell.

"ANSWER ME," Jousha raised his hand to hit me again.

"Nothing !!!!! Nothing !!!!" I yelled trying to cover my face. I knew it was pointless to try and fight back he was so much bigger than me.

"Well I want you to give me the same damn thing you just gave to him," he demanded throwing me to the floor.

"But I-I didn't. We didn't do anything!!!" I shouted getting up and he grabbed me.

"Get your ass up stairs..." he said and I looked at him fearfully my body was trembling slightly.

"NOW!!!" Joshua pushed me toward the step roughly and I hung my head as I went up the stairs slowly.