Brandon(7)

After practice I hit the showers. The water was warm and welcoming against my skin. What the hell was I gonna do for dinner tonight my mom still hasn't come home, but my father is getting better I think. I haven't talked to Nick in what felt like ages. If he doesn't want to be around me or doesn't want me around fuck it. He did a home coming proposal to this girl last week at the game. She was a cheerleader, Bridget...nice girl when she wants to be. But she was cute long curly brown hair, kinda thick, and a smile to die for. Good for them. He was acting as if I didn't exist at all. I turned the water off and grabbed my towel drying myself off and wrapping it around me.

"BB 32!!!!!!" I heard chanting in the locker room as I made my way through the crowd of guys. Everyone was smiling at me and smacking my ass as I made my way to my actual locker to get my clothes. What the hell was all the excitement for? And that's when I seen it. My locker was open with a new football wrapped in a bow.

"BB32 !!!! " the boys chanted louder and the all fell dead silent as someone made there way through the crowd.

"Will you touchdown at home coming with me next weekend?" Josh smiled with a single rose in his hand. He stood there nervously. Was this him coming out ? I picked up the ball throwing it it his way.

"Touchdown" I smirked. And the guys went crazy patting Josh on the back and roughing him up as I put on clothes.

"This is your senior year man. I told you he would say yes!!!!" Tanner our wide receiver reassured him. He walked up to me.

"I really like you and I want to get to know you. I'm didn't mean to assume anything.....it's just it's senior year and I'm tired of hiding it. I really like you man. And I just want to take you out while I still have the chance," he said proudly and all the guys mocked him with Awww's and kissy noises. I was taken back at how bold he was and how supportive everyone eles was.

I smiled. No one's ever done anything like this for me. Made me feel special. I hugged him accepting the flower.

"Okay," was all I could say before planting a kiss on his lips. They were soft and gentle. I felt so tiny on his arms, it was a warm fuzzy feeling.

After the guys left he sat there smiling.

"I didn't know you were into guys," I sat next to him holding the flower.

"Well I always knew I was. I came out to the guys sophomore year, and it was something I thought I wanted to take to the grave. But you guys are my family and it didn't help I left my porn open on my phone either."he played with the football.

That's right it was my freshman year and I wasn't on the team so I didn't know.

"Always use a private browser," I laughed, "thanks though for everything it was really sweet of you. But you don't have to feel obligated because of the Nick thing...." I looked down playing with leaves on the rose. He grabbed my hand and used his other hand to lift my chin up to meet his eyes.

"I've always been interested in you. If I'm being honest you were always so into Nicholas to recognize. I think your fucking amazing. You're an amazing painter and photographer, a true artist. Your compassionate and funny....sexy.." his eyes focused on my lips.

I didn't know he paid that much attention to me. I felt my face grow redder.

"C-can I kiss you," he said his hand already sliding up to my neck pulling me closer to him. I nodded scooting closer to him and our lips moved slowly together. I liked this feeling. Not being ashamed and being open. I broke the kiss off gently.

"I wish I would've noticed you sooner..." I admitted.

"Why don't we go on a date?"

"When" I smiled. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Now." He smiled grabbing my hand leading me out the locker room. He was holding my hand in public. I don't know why that made me feel so happy.

**************

"What's your number?" I questioned licking ice cream off of my spoon seductively.

"7" he smirked.

"How many boys ?" My eyebrows raised, he was definitely a interesting guy. He brought me to an ice cream parlor a couple minutes away from his house. He was the only child and he also sings in a band and also plays  piano and guitar.

" 4 and what about you ?" Josh took the cheery off of my ice cream eating it slowly.

" 3 all girls" I lied. Never let them think they have the upper hand.

"So you've never been with a guy?" He looked intrigued. I shook my head nope.

"Not even Nick?"

"Hell No he's my best friend. He gave me the hickey but that was all" I admitted.

"What if I wanted to give you one?"

"I would say you have to treat a guy a couple of times before getting in his pants,"

"Your incredible," he smiled before taking some of my ice cream.