Brandon (22)

I sat in the water that had now grown cold now. I brought my legs up to my chest hugging them tightly my body shivering.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Brandon, it's been an hour..." Joshua said softly on the other side of the locked door.

I shuttered at the sound of his voice. I clutched my legs tighter.

"Okay. I'm going to make dinner. Well breakfast,"

I sat in silence listening for his footsteps and the room door to close. After I heard the click of the door I let the tears that I had been holding in spill over the brim of my eyes.
The memories of what had just happened an hour ago played over and over again in my mind.

"Ahhh, baby your so tight. I thought you'd be a little looser," he grunted as he thrusted into me. I turned my head biting and clawing at the sheets in agony.

It hurt, it hurt so bad but I was scared. To scared to say or do anything. So I laid there as he pushed himself into me violating my body with his. But I refused to cry, it was humiliating enough.

He tried to kiss me and I turned my face.

"Don't be like that," he whispered thrusting into me harder. It felt like he was tearing me in half. He held my face in place with his hand kissing me again. I bit his tongue in protest and he slapped me.

"Your gonna think twice about jerking me around." He grabbed my face in his hand before slapping me hard again. I stared at him hatred in my eyes.

"Get on your knees. I don't want to look at your lying face. But this ass is so good...I'll forgive you baby...," he flipped me over and pounded into me. I closed my eyes tightly holding back my screams and cries.

I cried harder and harder and scream into my lap. He took something from me, something special to me that I couldn't get back. I felt used.....I was nothing. I was so scared of being lonely I walked head first into a relationship while my heart was some where else. I used him and he used me. I deserved this. I used him and my best friend, a horrible thing done to a horrible person.

My body ached and was covered in bruises and bite marks. I got out of the tub my legs trembling beneath me. I barely made it to the door opening it before my legs gave out, my body hitting the floor with a loud thud.

"FUCKKKKKKK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK." I yelled slamming my fist on the floor remembering he had been the one to carry me to the tub. I can't do shit for myself . I hated feeling helpless.

"Brandon!!!!" I heard him call coming up the stairs. I crawled out of the bathroom making it to the bed room. He had changed the bed sheets the dirty ones laid in front of me stained with blood and semen. I puked at the sight.

"Brandon!!! Jesus!!! You should've called for me," he picked me up bridal style kicking the sheets under the bed.

"Are you hungry?" He sat me on the bed as I felt something running down the back of my leg. I looked down to see the red droplet trailing down my pail leg. I looked back up and him; his hand covering his mouth.

"Mm-y dad's a doctor. They'll be home in a few hours...I'll get you a towel for the bleeding." He said looking around panicking.

"Brandon...Brandon does it hurt? Shit, baby Im sorry, Im soooo sorry." Josh wrapped his arms around me as I felt his tears on my naked shoulder. It did hurt but it was nothing compared to the pain I felt in my chest. I honestly thought he was someone I could trust.

I would never wish this on anyone, not even the bastard that did it himself. He dressed me in a long shirt and some cotton briefs laying out a towel where he assumed I would be sleeping.

"I wanna go home," my voice sounded foreign to my own ears.

"You can't. Go to sleep and I'll have my parents look after you when you wake up," he said and I nodded laying down obediently.

It's not like I had much of a choice.

____________________________

A/N:. Let me know your opinions, comment, vote, and share the story if you like it!!!!!!!!!!! I love reading y'all commentary and seeing what you think of the characters. Things are starting to heat up so stay tuned, it's just getting started.