What Are They?

"JEREMY!! You're back! When did you get back? I thought you were never coming back"  Mrs Morgan says. There was anxiousness in her voice  as she speaks.

"Oh! so you thought I wasn't coming back, that's why you got married to my brother
Khole!  It's not even up to a month I left and you are already in the arms of my fucking brother" Jeremy says, his voice low and deadly, I can hardly hear him.

Ooh so I somehow end up in front of Mrs Morgan's office, I was on my way to report "Mr not so hot any more" (whose name I just found out was Jeremy Morgan) to Mrs Morgan for his rude attitude towards me but instead I stumble upon a conversation I am not suppose to be listening to. It's a mistake  but I couldn't bring my self to leave.

"Jeremy listen to me it's not what you think. I still love you. I thought you weren't coming back that's why I..." 

"That's why you what?!" Jeremy barks. 

"I almost went to jail for you Khole and this is how you pay me back?  God Khole I fucking loved you, I still do.  You knew  you didn't have to reciprocate my love for you, I would have still done everything I did and more for you but you did reciprocate it and made me fall deeper and now you're just gonna leave me like this, this is what I get from loving you".

I can hear the pain and tears in his voice. From the conversation I am hearing, I know they were lovers.

"Jeremy I did love you and I'm thankful for all you've done for me but what were you expecting our relationship  to lead to? Don't tell me you were expecting more than what we were. I'm so sorry I led you on, even though I knew it wouldn't lead us anywhere. You need to understand  me Jeremy I'm 24 and you are 19, it was never going to work from the on set".

"What you think you feel now is just a phase, you will move on trust me" Mrs Morgan  tries to explain.

"Did you just call my feelings a phase Khole? Wow I can't  believe this, you didn't know I was 19 when you sneaked into my room at night, when you let me bury my dick deep inside you, when you clung onto me as if you were holding unto your life. You never realized I was 19 then right?"

"Answer the fucking question" Jeremy barks with anger, hitting the table in front of him.

"I'm so sorry Jeremy please forgive me" Mrs Morgan says. From the tone of her voice I can hear that she has been crying.

"You're going to regret ever doing this to me Mrs Khole Morgan" Jeremy says with malice in his voice.

I'm still standing  outside trying to process what I'm hearing when the door flew open with Jeremy standing there he looks at me for like 3 seconds and push pass me which leaves me on the floor.
Does this guy love seeing me on the floor or what? I groan in pain as I lift myself off the ground. He is such a pain in the ass. I can still hear Mrs Morgan crying so I decided that it wasn't a good time to report Mr Ass that just left.

Today is one hell of a first day at  work for me, I mean I just  started and drama everywhere I'm not complaining  though lol.

After my first day at work nothing interesting happened again. Mr dick head did not show up at all throughout my 2 weeks of going to work. Not like I want him to show up, I really don't want to see his handsome face.