School Starts

I am finally going to school today and guess what? I woke up late hayy!!!!  I was waiting for my God given alarm clock 'my mother' to wake me up but no, she choose today of all days to let me sleep in.
You can never fully understand what is going through my Mom's head,  she actually laughed at me when she saw me struggling to wear my shoes and walk at the same time. I had to be in school in like 10 minutes, why didn't this woman wake me? She's lucky she's the mom in this relationship, how I want to  yell at her right now. I even had to skip  breakfast 😔 this is really taking a toll on my foodie title.

5 minutes later I'm standing in front of the big gates of Brixton High. I really couldn't take my time to admire the school or really look around  cause I didn't  want to be late for classes on my first day. As I entered the school gates, I ask the security man by the gate where the principal's office is 'its always better to ask the security guard questions'. After he describes how to get there I thank him and walk as fast  as I can towards where he described for me.

I'm now seated in front of the most bald person I've ever seen, his head is so shiny I can see my reflection on it. His name is Mr Brown Woodley, he is the principal of Brixton High. 

"You're miss Nuelle Kalio right?" He asks.

"Yes sir" I answer.

"Here is your time table and a map so you can find your way around the school and some books that you will need. I hope you enjoy your stay here in Brixton High" he says.

I thank him and leave.

Now I'm five minutes late for class and this map isn't helping, I really should have paid attention to Geography in my former school. I am  standing in the hall way looking as lost as I can be when God brought this Angel to me.

"Hey!! You look so lost, can I be of help?"

"Yes you can" I answer with a really sad look on my face.

"I'm looking for My English Class. I'm a senior and new and I really  can't understand this map" I sigh.

"You are in luck" he says.

"I'm going to the class too, we should  hurry we are late. By the way I'm Levi" he says with a smile on his face. 

I like him already. 

"I'm Nuelle" I reply as we walk as fast as we can to class.

Nothing interesting happened  in class and our English teacher was late to class. I was so happy for that but the whole class still stared at me as I walked in with  Levi.
Levi made me sit close to him which I was grateful for.

It's lunch time now and as a new girl with no friends I have to eat alone. The whole cafeteria is crowded, I can see students sitting in groups, I can't just sit down with a group of people I don't know.
I look around for empty tables and I find one at the far end of the cafeteria. It looks like a good spot, I wonder why nobody sits down there. I block my ears with my earpiece and my music is as loud  as it can get. When I get to the table I sit down and start eating minding my business as I always do.

Someone taps me and as I raise my head up, I am met with sharp blue eyes  staring down at me saying something I couldn't hear because of the earpiece in my ears so I remove the earpiece and answer "Can I do anything for you?"

Staring at him eyeball to eyeball, he let out a short chuckle "Yes get your ass out of our table" he says.

"Hmmm ah let me check something first" I say and start looking under the chair and table and beside it. 

"What are you doing" he asks looking amuse.

"I am looking for your name or any name at all on this lunch table but there is none on it" I say  as if I just solved a case. 

"So it's not your personal table which means I'm not getting up, although you are welcome to join me if you want" I say with a fake smile on my face then I continue to eat my food. I'm hungry and this boy is getting on my nerves.

"What is she still doing here Jake?" I hear a feminine voice ask so I turn around to look at who is talking but is greeted with  three more boys and the girl who just spoke, one of them looks awfully familiar. Fuck that's Jeremy the boy from the store.

Our eyes meet and his face harden. He walks closer to me and says "You should  leave this table, it's ours".

"No" I simply reply and face my food. 

The next thing I hear is my tray hitting the floor, all my food is littered on the ground now I am pissed. I stand up in anger but quickly realize how short I am  standing close to him so I climb  the table now standing  face to face with  him.

"Why did you do that?" I ask.  

"Why the fuck did you do that?!, did you bring this table from your house for fucks sake, must you be an asshole huh?" I ask him, my voice  was portraying how pissed off I am, not minding the thousands of eyes that are staring at me, the cafeteria is so quiet everyone is paying  attention to what is happening.

"You can't bully me, I won't let you. The same amount you pay for tuition fees is the same amount I'm paying too, I have the right to sit any fucking place I want to sit, you hear me?!" I say as hard as I can.