Bad Day

Jeremy's POV

WTF am I seeing I ask myself cause I can't believe or understand what I'm seeing, I was so excited to see Elle before my next class that I ran out immediately the bell rang only to be met with a sight that makes me want to kill someone.

My day automatically turned into a bad one the urge to punch Levi in the face is really strong and Elle just stood there and let him kiss her

"fuck fuck fuck" I yelled out startling my classmates and teacher,

"language Jeremy" the teacher cautioned

I want to punch something and smoke I'm so pissed that I can't breathe properly is she with him too I had always been wary of their friendship but I never took Elle as the kind of girl who can be with two guys at the same time.
Immediately the bell for the end of the class rang I entered my car and left the school compound, I drove straight to Anthony's house I need to get high and forget about Elle, as I Drive into Anthony's my phone vibrated a text message from Elle popped up on my phone asking to meet up after school I ignored it.
Anthony had a couple of friends over with some girls I assumed are hookers they were practically having an orgy in the middle of his living room I ignored them and picked up an already-rolled blunt lit it up and took a drag after five minutes of smoking I begin to feel a bit relaxed and high, one of the hookers walks up to me with a slutty look on her face
"Can I take a drag?" she asks taking the blunt before I could answer she takes two drags and then returns it to me "Is there something you want me to do for you?" she asks as her hand lazily move up my thighs I stopped it before she gets to my crotch "I'm good?" I tell her as I continue to smoke my blunt "But you look like you have a lot on your mind if you don't want to fuck we can talk I'm a hooker and also a good listener?" she says as she sits in front of me.
"go on I'm listening," she says with a hand gesture urging me to talk.
"Will you have a solution to my problem if I tell you?" I ask her.
"I might, I might not but one thing is for sure you will feel better if you let out what's bothering you inside," She tells me. For some reason, she seems okay to talk to so I went ahead and told her about what I saw and the kind of relationship I had with Elle.
"hmmm, so you guys are not in a relationship yet right?" she asks.
"Yeah, we are not but we do stuff" I reply.
"If we do stuff does that mean we are in a relationship? I'm talking about me and you," she asks pointing at herself and me.
"No" I answer.
"then I don't think she did anything wrong if you want her to yourself ask her out from what you told me about her she might be into you too"
"When did I say I'm into her I just don't like sharing," I say while still smoking.
"so whom are you into? me?" she asks sarcastically
"You like her if you don't you won't be here with that look on your face, and if you don't want another man to take her away from you, claim her tell the world that she's yours, women like it when the man they like is not ashamed tell the world that they love them, so man up and do the needful before she gets tied of what you guys have and start looking at someone ready to give her more, you said you saw her kissing another boy it might not be what you think or it might so ask her first before your jump into conclusion.
"you talk like someone with experience," I say to her
"hookers are humans with experience too" She simply replies
"What's your name?" I ask her
"miss hooker" She answers, I look at her confused
"We might not meet each other again but if we do let's exchange names then, I can't go about telling people I meet this way my name you understand what I mean right?" she asks.
I know what she means but now all I can think is Elle I need to show Levi that Elle is mine I check the time and in 20 minutes school will close I immediately stand up and put out my smoke and grab my car keys. "miss hooker I will see you when next I see you" I said as I run out and drive straight to school.