One Hell Of A Party

"Ooh shit"  I moan out in pain as my head is banging really bad if I ever become president I will put a on ban alcohol.

"Aah" my head aches more as I look around me were the hell am I the room looks so unfamiliar. 

I look around see my phone on the stool beside the bed I was sleeping in and check the time it's 4:30 am. 

"Shit" I swear and  hurriedly remove the blanket from my body only to see that I'm not wearing the clothes I wore to the party, Okay I'm officially confuse what the hell happened to me and where are my clothes and shoe I ask myself.  There were no where around me.

The blanket shakes and I hear soft snores coming from the bed. Oh My God did I sleep with someone, Ooh maybe it's Levi. I walk slowly to the bed and lift the blanket.

 This is not Levi. Levi is blonde, I'm looking at a brunet haired boy lying facedown on the bed. WTF happened last night, I suddenly remember seeing grayish blue eyes, the only  person I know with that eye color is no no it can't  be, "He wouldn't touch me right? he hates me and no matter how drunk I am I wouldn't let him touch me right?" I ask hoping  someone will give answers to my questions. Is he the one on the bed?

"Khole don't  leave me you promised to stay"  cries the boy from the bed as he turns from his old position I can now see his face properly.  

No no this is not real it can't be I really was with Jeremy I scream mentally. All the things  that happened start come back to me. How I begged  him to touch me and cried like a baby, I'm never taking alcohol again I'm Really fucked, he is going  to torment me with  this.

As I look at his face I can see tears running down his eyes he is crying while calling out for Mrs Khole. He looks really sad and restless, I will have felt pity for him if I had the time. 

I had to be home before my mom comes back home.

I gave up on looking for my clothes, I'm wearing an oversized  polo and men's boxers.
I don't think I can look this boy in the eye again, he even changed my dress. I took my phone and rush outside I was still in the house where the party was held.

 I immediately dial Levi's Number he pick on the first ring

LEVI: NUELLE  where are you I have been  looking for you all night

ME:  I'm at the pool side, are you still  around?  please come take me home

LEVI:  wait  for me there I'm coming.

It didn't  take up to a minute and I see Levi coming he has worry writing all over his face.

What happened to your clothes he asks as he gets closer to me.

"Long story" I say as I stand up, "let's go please I will tell you on the way my mom will soon be home".

We leave without saying goodbye to anyone, although most people where either sleep or doing God knows what.

"I'm so sorry about Sarah and her friend Levi apologized as we drive home. I never knew she would do something like that if I knew I wouldn't  have put you in her care he says looking sad.

"It's ok nothing bad happened so I'm fine" I try to ease his guilt.

"I heard It was Jeremy that helped out" he says looking at me with an unknown expression.

"Ooh really I can't  remember" I lie.\

"Why will he even help me I say trying to avoid Levi's stare.

"So you don't remember what happened to your clothes" Levi asks

"Yes" I lie again.

"I think we should go to the hospital, what if you got raped he says looking really worried

"What no!!"  don't worry I will know if I was raped "I say. "I'm absolutely not raped" I say with a nervous smile "I'm good".

"Ok I'm sorry for leaving you alone for so long. I'm really sorry"  he apologizes.

"Its ok it wasn't all bad I had a little fun" I say remembering My encounter with Jeremy.

What is wrong with you Nuelle kalio " I mentally scold myself.

"I will come pick up for school on Monday" Levi says as we stop in front of my house.

"Ok thanks for the ride" I say before going into the house.

I go straight my room lie on my bed, memories from the party floods my mind. 

That's one hell of a party I thought as I fall back to sleep.

Later that day

I'm really having a bad day today.
With my head still banging, I haven't slept enough yet and here I am working. This is one of those days I wish I don't  have a Job.

 "Aah" I groan as I have to bend down to pick up clothes I really need to sleep.

"NUELLE"  I froze as I turn around to see who called me.

"JEREMY ^^" I say with a high pitch voice nervously.

" What can I help you with" I ask.

"I'm here to see you" he says, Fuck His voice, I think as I my eyes falls to his lips, the image of me kissing him floods my head.

"Why is it so hot here" I say nervously as I fan myself.

"I heard you helped me yesterday, thanks" I say looking down pretending to not recall what happened at the party.

"You Heard?" he asks in disbelieve.

"Yeah Levi told me" I lie.

"Ooh so you really don't  remember what happened yesterday" he asks again.

"Yeah" I answer.

"Ok, I come to give you this" he says, giving me a paper bag containing my shoes and gown.

"Ooh Thanks I didn't know you will come here I would have brought your clothes too" I say.

He chucks,  "how do you know it's my clothes if you don't remember what happened yesterday"  he asks.

"I~~I just figured as you brought my clothes maybe the one I was wearing was yours" I stammer looking flushed.

We can go to the restroom and I can help you remember he whispers.

"No thanks I rather not remember" I say looking away.

"Why" he ask, looking annoyed

"Why is he annoyed is he bipolar or something, "I just don't want to" I reply.

"Because its me and not Levi" he says sounding really angry.

"What are you talking about" I say confused.

"Text me I left you my number"  he says.

"I didn't see it" I lie.

"I guess today is your lying day" he says sarcastically.

"I'm not lying" I say avoiding his eyes.

"Text me or you know  what would happen" he says waving his phone as he walks out of the shop.