A break from hell

After what happened, I skipped school for two days. Levi was a great help to me, he stayed with me, brought all my school work for me even followed me to work. It was weird when he wasn't sent out of the shop, I thought I would be scolded for bringing someone to my place of work but instead, he was treated like royalty, not like I was complaining, it was to my own advantage.

The reason why I allow Levi to convince me to allow him follow me to work  was because Mrs Morgan was not around, the secretary said she traveled with her husband for their honeymoon or something. 

Levi was such a wonderful person, after work he drove me home, we were currently parked in front  of my house.

"You will be  coming to school tomorrow right?" he asks.

"Yeah I guess, I've had my two days break from hell it's time to return" I say feeling really  depressed from the thought of going back to school.

"Hey!" he says raising my chin up to meet his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes held so much emotion. 

"I will never let you be bulled again, I never knew you were going  through such, you never talk to me Nuelle. I know our friendship is just a month plus but you can trust, please trust me, I will never hurt you. Don't keep quiet and bear stuff on your own, I Love You" he pauses for 3 seconds then continues, "As a friend I mean" he says then cleared his throat.

I smiled brightly, I feel really happy hearing him say all that to me, at least I'm not alone. 

"Thank you Levi"  I say and hugs  him. 

"I really really appreciate".

"You didn't tell your mom that you're being bullied right?"  he asks.

"No, I couldn't bring myself to tell her, she's has been through enough and I don't want  to add to her stress" I say. 

"Ooh I understand  you but I think she should know" he says.

"I can handle this myself and I have you now" I say smiling cutely to him😊.

"Nuelle is there someone in your house?"

"Yeah I think my sister is at home, why did you ask?".

"Someone is looking at us from the window".

I turn around  to see my mom looking at us Fuck! 

"That's my mom I have to go now Levi".

"Should I come in and say hi?" he asks. 

"No, Nigerian moms are nothing like American moms Levi, I'm sure she's going  to give me an earful on why I should stay away from boys" I say as I unclip my seat belt.  

"I will see you tomorrow"  I say as I ran off to my house. I didn't even  hear him say goodbye as he drove off.

"Mom you are here?" I call at her in a very high pitch voice. 

"Nuelle I'm here" she says in a high pitch voice too.

"So boys now drop you off, wow how many months have you been here?, you are now following different boys, ehhhn?" she say standing  akimbo.

"Mom ha" I yell. 

"Different boys, where did you see different boys mom? Take it easy, it's just one boy and he is my classmate. I saw him at the store, I think he came to buy something  and he was going  my direction so he gave me a lift. Nothing serious really" I explain.

"Hmmmmm just be careful, I don't  trust all these white  boys" she says.

"That's the same thing  you said about  boys back in Nigeria".

"I don't  trust boys your age in general. There are just looking for one thing and you are too young to be associating with boys" she says.

"I'm almost 18 mom, I'm not stupid you know, I can take care of myself"  I say feeling slightly annoyed.

"So you are talking back  at me now ehhhn, no respect for your Mother because you are in America. I will reset your brain for you soon. I think  you've forgotten your roots" she says as she walked pass me to the kitchen.

I love my mom but sometimes she can be so annoying. I lay on my bed facing the ceiling, the thought of Levi's blue eyes popped in my head, his eyes are really beautiful. I smiled at my thoughts, Jeremy's grayish blue eyes popped into my head too, beautiful too I thought.

Fuck!! Why the hell  did I think about Jeremy as beautiful? I hate him fuck fuck fuck!

📳📳 my phone vibrates close to me. I pick it up and it is Levi texting me.

LEVI: Hope your legs and hands are in tact 🙃

ME:  Lol I narrowly escaped that decapitation trust me. My Mother literally has a guillotine in our backyard 😁

LEVI:  I love your mom already, PLEASE introduce us 😚 please.

ME:  Anytime you feel you've used your manhood enough tell me, I would definitely introduce you guys cause she gonna cut it off.

LEVI:  Woah manhood that's so ancient, you can just say dick you know 😜

ME:  "DICK"

LEVI:😂😂😂 Did you just call me a dick?

ME:  Did I? 🙊

LEVI: 😂😂 but you are good though?

ME:  Yeah I'm okay.  

LEVI:  Will you be busy after school tomorrow?, let's say by 8:30 thereabouts.

ME:  No I won't be, anything?

LEVI:  Let's go to a party.  

ME: No I'm not going, I'm sure  there will be school people there.

LEVI:  No, it's one of my friends that doesn't go to our school that will be organizing the party so no school people, I promise.

ME: Let's talk about this tomorrow in school, I'm sleepy.

LEVI: No you are not, you just want to avoid this conversation but I will let be for now. Good night My Nigerian princess 😁

ME: 😂😂 Goodnight my American prince.

After texting I dropped my phone and went down to have dinner .

"Mommy Nuelle has 3 piece of meat  in her food" my very annoying little sister reports to my mom.

"Why is there 3 meat in your food Nuelle?" my mom asks.

"Cause I can't  be taking the same number of meat as Nancy" I say firmly.

"And why can't you take the same number of meat as me?" Nancy asks.  

"Cause I'm your senior 🙄 with  two years" I roll my eyes as I reply.

"Not 2 years, you are not even  18 yet and I'm already  16 so it's not"

"Shut up and eat both of you" mom didn't allow her complete what she was saying.  

"Mommy" she grumbles.

I smirked at her and continue eating my food.

My younger sister Nancy attends a very Elite private boarding school, she's there on scholarship. She's the prodigy in our house right from when she was  very little, she has always been outstanding and I'm very proud of her but sometimes she can annoy the shit out of me.

After dinner I brushed my teeth and had my bath then went to bed dreading going  to school  tomorrow as I slept off.