Detention 🤬

All I can see is RED, I'm not a violent person but I really really want to punch this guy on the face, he thinks because I'm new he can intimidate me, I will never allow that, I know how to stand up for my self, how to defend myself if need be, nobody absolutely nobody can belittle me Never!

He drags me down from the bench, holding a hand full of the big polo I'm wearing and shoves me to the wall, the impact makes the whole of my back including my head hurt real bad but my anger at that moment was overshadowing the pain.

I took a hand full of his shirt too and drag him closer to me, I can hear whoa's and wows around.

"You think you are the only one with hands huh?" I say as I tightened my grip around his shirt.

"Stupid bitch, when I'm done with you will go back to what ever bush you came from" he says with anger evident in his voice and face.

"I'm gon make your life in school a living hell, you are going to wish you are dead by the time I'm done with you" he whispers in my ear as he let go of my polo.

Having his breath fan my ear sent shivers down my spine.

"Fuck why am I reacting to him this way? He is a fuck face for goodness sake, Nuelle get a hold of your self!" I mentally scolded my self but he already saw my reaction and he chuckled and I froze not knowing how to act anymore. He has this evil look on his face like he is planning something that I will not like.

The problem now is I'm not feeling angry anymore shit ! What I am feeling is far from anger and it's because of his stupid face and voice and eyes and even his breath fuck!

"What is wrong with me?" I thought as I look at his smirking face, it's as if he is reading my thoughts. "Why is he smiling?, he is annoying me again" I am about to say something when Mr Woodley's voice interrupted me.

"To my office the both of you, now!" He says and leaves.

I let go of his shirt and push pass him, pick up my bag and followed Mr Woodley immediately.

I am anxious because this is my first day and I'm already called to the principal's office "not good Nuelle not good" I thought to my self.

Almost everyone present in the cafeteria is looking at me, I don't blame them, I will look at me too if I were them. As we got into Mr Woodley's office, he didn't even let us sit before he speaks;

"You both are having two weeks of detention each, you will do your detention together."

"No no I can't stand being in the same place with her for long" Jeremy says with irritation on his face.

"You have to Jeremy, you need to learn how to relate with your fellow grade mates" Mr Woodley says.

And as for you Nuelle, "I'm really disappointed, I'm not calling your parents cause it's too early for that but if this repeats itself, I will have to bring in your parents. You can leave now, no more fighting guys" he says after us as we leave.

I'm stuck with this idiot for two weeks I thought as I walk down the school's corridor. "Why am I always having bad days on my first days? First, it was work now school too and its always with this idiot boy". I hiss silently as I made my way to my next class.

After school I went to work and went home afterwards. Nothing interesting happened.
The next day at school I do my best to avoid Jeremy even during detention I sit far from him and even when I see him and his friends staring at me, I just look away. I don't want trouble, I don't want to get in any more fights, I don't want my mom to be called.

It's Friday and we have gym class.

I walk into the girls locker room, change into my PE vest and walked in to the basketball court that's were our today's class will be holding. Our PE teacher ask the girls to group themselves into two, after that we started playing handball. I really suck at the game and I noticed the ball is always aimed at me and my team mates were doing nothing to help except one girl, she was helping me stop the ball but despite all her efforts, I was still hit by the ball on my forehead.

For few seconds I couldn't see or hear anything, I just lay on the floor. The girl who threw the ball at me look's awfully familiar. Oh she's the girl I saw with Jeremy on the day of the fight. I just found out her name was Cindy, she walks up to me with a scowl on her face as she speaks.

"That looks real bad, you should put ice on it" she said and walks out like a bitch that she is.

"Nuelle fuck that must hurt a lot, let me take you to the nurse's office" Levi says to me, I didn't even realize he was here.

I'm currently at detention and my head is still aching, I'm resting my head on the desk in front of me when someone kicks the desk the vibration increased the pain in my head

'Who is this fool?" I groan with anger as I raise my head from the desk only to see Jeremy, my anger increases but I didn't say or do anything. He is the devil, I will ignore him.

"This is just the beginning of your hell, hope you are enjoying it" he says close to my ear so only me can hear it.

"Do your worst" I reply with a hiss and turn my face from him.

"Sure, I will" he says as he leaves.

Is he ever going to let me be?.