The Party

We drive into a street, all the house in that area were really big houses, I didn't need anyone to tell me that this is a rich people environment. We get close to a mansion like looking house I can hear faint music and lots of teenagers outside the house.

Levi parks opposite the house where the music is coming from, as I come down from the car, I can feel eyes on me as Levi holds my hand and walks towards the entrance of the house.

The house has this ancient look and vibe but in a rich way it is very beautiful everything looks vintage and expensive.

"Levi!! Longest time" screams one red haired girl who jumps on Levi," I've missed you" she says not acknowledging my presence at all.

"Sarah long Time" Levi says smiling down at her "how have you been" he says.
"Just the way you left me" she replies,
"Anthony will be so delighted to see you it's been so long" she says while dragging him with her, Nuelle let's go he says, and I follow him

Levi shakes hands with one Black guy with tattoos all over his body he is handsome. He is the Anthony guy the red hair girl is talking about

"I thought you wouldn't attend I'm surprised to see you" Anthony says.

Levi chuckles "why wouldn't I attend your party?" he asks.

"You know Jeremy is here right? he is already inside" Anthony says pointing at a door behind him.

Where they talking about the Jeremy I know, I suddenly feel dizzying look around for something to rest on and settle for the table close to me.

Anthony's attention is now on me, his facial features is very sharp, he had a very dangerous vibe.

"Levi won't you introduce me to this beauty" he asks as he kisses the back of my hand I'm really surprised by this action he didn't look like the type to do that at all.

"Nuelle this is my buddy Anthony. Anthony this is my Friend Nuelle" Levi introduces us.

"Huh" Anthony gives Levi a Surprise look 'friend'!!. "This is a first" he says amused" I never Knew Levi Arthur keeps female friends", he gives Levi a questioning look.

"Of course I do and I'm one hell of a friend right Nuelle" Levi asks.

" yeah" I answer feeling somehow about this conversation.

"How long has this friendship been going on" Anthony asks me.

"Almost three months" I reply.

"You must be something to keep Levi for that long" he whispers to me and I think I know why he says as his eyes roam my body. I really wasn't comfortable with the way he is looking at me.

"I have to go with my friends", Sarah will keep you company till I come Levi says.

"I'm not baby sitting anyone Sarah says with a snort.

"I will be fine" I assure Levi totally ignoring Sarah. You can go but you won't be staying long right I ask.

"No thirty minutes tops" he says "I'm so sorry I will make it up to you when I'm back" he pleads as he kisses my head and leaves.

I feel really lonely Sarah left immediately Levi walked out.

I decide to take a tour around the house I walked into the kitchen and there is a table with different drinks on it, there is one in a bowl it looks red and smells fruity so I decide to take a sip it tastes really sweet so I drink more and more and I start get tipsy. I see an ancient looking bottle and decide to taste it too I take a big gulp of the liquid in the bottle it burned my throat "not sweet" I say to my self but I didn't drop it I carried it out side to the poll side some people were swimming and some making out, I just smile as I watch them and I kept on asking my self why I'm smiling but I still can't stop smiling.

I'm staggering as I walk up the stairs to look for a restroom, I'm really pressed and can't really feel my hands and legs my mind is not clear I think it's the drink.

I left the pool side cause one guy wouldn't let me be he kept talking about him self and I wasn't interested, it's been over an hour now were is Levi I thought as I open one close door to check if it is a toilet.

"Nope Storage" I say out loud and I laugh.
I open another door and I see a girl in a reverse cow girl position stark naked.

"Oops so~~rry" I say blushing as I lock the door

"Where the hell is the toilet" I say out loud feeling frustrated, I walk down back to the living room cause all the room I entered where occupied, then I saw Sarah she is talking with someone.

"Sarah" I call her.
"What" she replies blankly.

"Have you seen Levi" I ask her with a highly tipsy voice.

"No" she replies.

"Ooh" I say feeling really sad. He said he will be back in 30 minutes I complain

"Are you high" her friend asks

"Nooooo" I say as I chuckle.

"You want more drink" Sarah suddenly asks me.

"No I don't think I can drink again" I say.

"How about you take this" she says holding a small white looking pill.

"What's that" I ask drunkenly I want to pee I complain.

"If you take this I will take you to the toilet" Sarah tells me open your mouth she says and I did she put the pill on my tongue and swallow she instructs and I obey like a puppy.

"Can I pee now" I asks.

"no wait a little" her friend says to me.

"S~t~o~p" I want to pee" I moaned my body is feeling really weird, I'm pinned to the wall by Sarah's friend while Sarah seats and watch.

He gropes my pussy through my clothes and I like it but I don't like him I want him to stop but at the same time I'm horny as well I'm pressed.

"Please stop touching me" I say with tears in my eye I'm still drunk but I know what he is doing and I'm really weak I couldn't push him off me.

"Sarah" please tell him to stop I cry out as he suck my boobs through my clothes again she just stood there videoing.

"Someone, anyone help me" I cry out, making Sarah and her friend laugh more as he continues to sexually assault me.