Falling

Jeremy's POV

I drive straight to Elle's house from Anthony place. I suddenly had the urge to see her before going home. I park in front of her house and dial her number twice but no answer. Is she ignoring me?
The thought that she could be ignoring my calls made me feel suffocated and pissed at the same time. I can see that her room light is on from where I'm parked that means she's home I decide to call one more time before deciding on what to do she still didn't pick up.

Ding dong  I ring the bell to Elle's house, if she doesn't want to come to me I'll go to her.

I hear footsteps approaching the door as it yanks open, a woman I assume to be Elle's mom answers the door.

"Who are you looking for" she asks.

"Elle" I answer a bit nervous "is she in" I ask.

"Yes she is come in" she says.

"Good evening" I greet as we walk to the main room.

"Good evening" she greets back "and you are who exactly" she inquires.

"I'm Jeremy Elle's classmate we have a project to do together and I called her but she didn't pick up that's why I'm here" I explain even though most of what I said is a lie.

"Oh you are the famous Jeremy Morgan, I thought there is a bit of a friction between you guys" Elle's mom says with a questioning look on her face.

"There was but not anymore we've found a common ground we are practically friends now" I assured  her.

"That's good then" she says with a nod "Nuelle!!" She calls Elle.

"Maaa"  Elle yells from her room.

"You have a visitor" her mom yells back at her.

"What visitor" she asks nervously as she runs out of her room towards the  living area.

"Hey it's me" I say as she comes into the living room.

"Why are you here?" Elle asks she doesn't look trilled to see me at all.

"Ah I'm here for the Assignment we have together" I answer as convincing as I can.

"What?" she looks puzzled "what are you talking about we don't have any assign..." she didn't finish the sentence I think she came to a realization cause she has this ooh look on her face.

"Let's take this outside" she says dragging me with her.

"What in God's name are you doing in my fucking house uh" she mini yells at me as we get into the privacy of my car.

"I came to see you" I reply innocently.

"Why?" She asks still clearly pissed.

"I called, you didn't pick up so I decided to come check up on you. You know as a good friend" I say in response.

"So I didn't pick up the phone and you decided that the best thing to do is to show up at my house uninvited, since when do we have that kind of relationship Jeremy" she asks.

"I just wanted to see you"

"You saw me at school is that not enough" she yells at me.

"No! it's not enough I barely got to be with you today we had just one class together and after school you went about fraternizing with Levi, being all lovey dovey outside of the restaurant   where everyone could see you, no respect for the public and you ignored my texts and calls." I yell back I couldn't stop my mouth from taking fuck! I sound like a girl.

"Are you falling for me Jeremy" she asks in awe.

"Of course not I'm not in anyway falling for you, what gives you that impression." I say trying my best to sound as nonchalant as possible.

"You are giving me that impression. If you are not falling for me than why are you jealous about me and Levi." She asks.

"I'm not jealous, where are you getting all these notions from" I reply.

"Then why do you care about I and Levi's PDA and  how do you even know we sat outside of the restaurant we ate at. Also why does it bother so much that I didn't pick up your calls I mean it's not the first  time I ignored you." She asks.

"So you really ignored me" I ask hurt I couldn't hide it from showing.

"You see what I'm saying you look hurt" she says looking at me curiously.

"That is because I'm hurt" I yell angrily.

"Why? You said you don't like me then why are you hurting" she asks quietly.

"The thought that you could be ignoring me makes me feel pain in my chest and you confirming that you did ignore me is making me feel suffocated and really pained" I say in response.

"I didn't ignore you today I was in the bathroom when you called and I was about calling you back but you where already here." She explains"I should be getting back inside now before my mom starts looking for me" she says  before leaning closer and placing a simple but firm kiss on my lips before leaving the car and getting into her house.

Why am I excited about this kiss, sure it wasn't like the other kisses we've shared but it's not enough for me to be feeling like this.
Am I really falling for Elle? And why is my heart racing fuck.

I couldn't stop thinking about Elle as I drive home, I really need to stop this feelings from getting worse than this.