LEVI

Nuelle's POV

Immediately the end of class bell rings Jenni and I packed our books and made our way to our lockers before going to our next class and she was just five lockers away from me how did I never take note of her?

"Hey" someone whispers in my ear which startles me, I turn around to see who it was. "Levi you startled me" I scold him. "I'm sorry" he apologized leaning closer to me. "Levi you are practically in my face," I say as I gently push his face away from me "Or do you want to kiss me" I jokingly ask. "Yes I want to" he replies as he walks even closer to me his eyes on my lips as he asks "Can I?"

"no you can't" I answered feeling a bit jolted. "Levi, are you alright?" I ask cause he is looking and behaving oddly. "I am all good I'm just feeling a bit high that's all so why can I not kiss you," he asks as he caresses my lips with his finger. "we can't because we are in the hallway at school everyone staring at us and you are my friend, friends don't exchange saliva" I reply him. "Then let's not be friends cause I want to exchange saliva with you," he says as he places his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him then whispers in my ear "I want to do more than just exchange saliva with you I want to Fuck you and I'm not gonna let Jeremy take you away from me"

He says then kiss my temple and leaves. I can not explain how I feel or what is happening does Levi know about me and Jeremy. "what was that about?" Jenni's question draws me out of my thoughts "I don't know, I'm as confused as you" I answer as I brought out the books I need for my next class "Don't tell me you know that he likes you" she says "I know he likes me but what's making him this forward, the Levi I know is a gentleman" I say as we walked into our next class "are you sure we are talking about the same person here?" Jenni asks with a surprised expression "Cause the Levi Arthur I know is a big playboy there's nothing gentle about him absolutely nothing" she says with emphasis on the Nothing.

"But he has been so sweet to me so gentle," I say "he has never shown his playboy side to me that's why I'm surprised at his behavior I'm just going blame it on the state he was in," I say to her as we sit in our art class. "the video of both of you is already trending in the school platform," she says as she shows me the video of Levi hold my waist and kissing my temple with the caption the new slut. The first thing that came to my mind was Jeremy what if he sees this video and misunderstands