Knight in Shinning Armor

"What the Fuck is going on here", "Give me that" I hear something smashing. "Get the fuck off her" I suddenly feel light, as I open my eyes I see Sarah friend's  on the floor and my Knight in shinning armor is punching the fuck out of him.

I want to pee I cry out again.
Come here, my knight in shinning armor  says carrying me in bridal style I put my hands around his neck holding him tightly.

"Why are you walking around dressed like this you had it coming".

"But you said you liked it" I purred my mouth on his neck. 

"Levi don't you like it anymore" you said  it was sexy I cry.

"Stop crying  he says a bit harshly and I cry  harder I don't  know what's was happening to me.

"I'm sorry stop crying"  he says again this time softly as he drops me down in the toilet.

"You can pee now" he says and was about to leave.

"Don't go" I hold him back.

 "I can't  pull it down myself help me" I say tugging the edge of my gown.

 "My Levi is looking so handsome today" I say as I blush to my own words.

"Fuck" he swears under his breath as he put his hands under my gown.

 Everywhere he touch burns he quickly pulls down my panties and let go of me, I'm not happy with the lack of his hand under my gown I want more.

 "Help me pull it up" I say pointing to my panties after I finish easing my self with a slightly close eyes I just want his hands on me. I can really really feel my wetness now.

As he starts to pull my panties up his hands brush against my bum. "Hmm" I moan out as I look  up to him and is met with his grayish blue eyes burning into me.

"Touch me please" I purr, you said you love me why don't you want to touch me I cry.

You will regret it by the time you sober up he says.

"I will not please" I say feeling frustrated.

I take his hand and rub it against my pussy from my panties.

"Aah I moan".

"Are you sure you will not blame me for this?" he asks breathing heavily as I use his hand to rub against my entrance

"Yeeesssss" I moan as I start move against  his hand. 

"Please I want you". 

"Fuck" he swears as he carries me and place me on the sink, my back pressed against the mirror behind me. 

  His hand finds it way to the lips of my pussy, "Ahh" I moan wrapping my legs around him tug him closer to me.

"Kiss me" I say draw in closer to his lips "please" I whisper.

 "fuck why are you so seductive" he says as he claim my mouth. 

"Open your mouth" he orders and I did, his tongue sweeps my mouth dominating me I like it. "Hmm" I moan into his mouth loving  how his hand is busy with my hole.

 His hand in my pussy is a bit uncomfortable but it's the sweet kind.
My gown dropped down reveling my breast.  
"Shit" he moans into my mouth as I press my breast to his chest.

"If you don't stop that I'm gonna do more than this" he says into my mouth which turn me on more.
And I press my breast more on him my hands rubbing his hardened dick through his clothes.

"Stop Nuelle" he moans.
"No I want you" I say
"You're so tight around my fingers It feels like it will snap just by being inside you, as much  as I really  really  want to fuck you senseless right now I won't, one day I will but not today he whispers to me. 

"But I promise to make you feel good" he says as he sucks on one of my breast.

"Aah fuuuck" I moan into his ears.
He groans as he pumps his fingers into my pussy faster.

 "So gooood Its so good Levi" I moan.
"Shut it" he says as he kiss my mouth roughly sucking hard unto my lips. 

" hmmm" I like it I like the roughness I want more.

 I use my legs to tug him closer press my back on the mirror giving him my neck to ravish.

 He suck on my neck giving me small bites I love the pain it was the right amount of pain.    Aaaah~Aaaah I moan  I thi~~nk I'm  ab~out to cum I moan  loud as he increases his pace.

 I'm cumin I moan out.
Aaaaah Fuuuck I moan as I cum looking into Levi's eyes... why is it looking so gray it is suppose  to be blue I thought as I blank out.