Man Whore

"You took quite some time out there" Levi says as I sit down close to him.

"Yeah the call took longer than intended" I respond as I sip on my drink .

"You look a bit red are you ok?" Levi asks.

"Yeah I'm just a bit tipsy and hot that's why" I answer fanning  myself  with my hand.

"You sure you're good?  this place is really cold. he asks again this time checking by body temperature by putting his hand on my forehead. "You're body temperature is ok did something  happen out there?" he asks.

"No nothing happened" I answer "really I'm good okay, let's go dance some more" I say as I drag him to the dance floor.

I tried not to think about  what happened between I and Jeremy and the  consequences of slapping him why the hell did I do that?.

As I and Levi danced my eyes lands on Jeremy he is dancing with another girl and for some reasons I feel like my heart is squeezing I'm angry at him and then he locks eyes with me just before he shoves his stupid tongue down the throat of a red haired girl, his eyes never left mine as he makes out with the girl in public and for some reason I couldn't look away. I'm having different emotions at the same time, he looks really sexy doing that but I feel like kicking him in the balls and I'm seriously hating on the girl. Fuck!! He is such a man whore I'm never kissing him again.

I look away from him and tell  Levi that I want to go home it is already  4 AM.

LATER THAT DAY

I'm not having a very good day today due to lack of sleep and hangover how did I forget about work and stayed up so late, it's all Levi's fault and how come this boutique is always full with  customers I just  want to sit down  and rest but I can't  cause customers are everywhere.

I groan as I bent down to pick up clothes left in the changing area.

 "Excuse me I want this shoe in size 38" says a feminine voice.

"Ok what color"  I ask as I stand up to face her and behold it was the girl from last night the one with Jeremy and guess what Jeremy is with  her he is the one paying.

"I want it in white" she says as she hands the shoe over to me, she is a very  pretty girl I'm not gon lie "sure" I answer and leave to get her order.

By the time I came back she was in the changing  room checking out some clothes, I drop the box of Louis Vuitton Lv Janet Ankle Boots she asked for and was about to leave 
When Jeremy blocks my path.

"Are you going to pretend I'm not here" he asks.

"Yeah I am can I go now" I try to push past him but I think he's made up of rock. "What do you want Jeremy" I ask feeling a bit frustrated

"Why did you slap me yesterday you consented to what we did so why the slap?"

"You really want to talk about that now" I ask awed.

"Yes I want to talk now" he responds.

"Really! your girlfriend is just there" I say pointing to the changing room.

"She's not my girlfriend".

"Who is she then because I saw you kissing the hell out of her mouth yesterday and you already  know that I know cause you where shamelessly putting on a show for me while doing it". I say not hiding my irritation.

"Hope you liked the show" he says with a smirk on his face. "And you should know firsthand that not every girl I kiss is my girlfriend" he says grinning.

"You're an ass you know that right?" I say angrily.  

"Yeah I do and you are not the first girl to call me that trust me and you will certainly not be the last". he says looking extremely smug.

"Jeremy this my work place  just leave me alone I don't want to talk about anything and you deserved to be slapped yesterday, I say as I walk  pass him and begged another attendant to take my place and attend to them.