Parking lot

JEREMY'S POV

"Your friend is really nice and beautiful too Seth says as I walk into the house, he stands at the  entrance of the house with a glass of wine in his hand and a smirk on his face as he speaks.

"Seth I don't know what you are trying to do here but stay the fuck away from Elle" I warn him.

"Hmm Elle you guys are on nickname bases now that's good I didn't know you are so close" Seth says.

"That's non of your business stay away". I warn him again.

"Not so sure about staying away, she looks like an interesting toy I might want to add her to my collections but don't be scared I haven't made up my mind yet" he says with a psychotic smile on his face.

"Fuck you!" I curse at him, "what the hell is your problem, you son of a bitch" I curse more at him as I grab his shirt.

"Wow you like her this much, you didn't even react like this when you heard about I and Khloe's marriage, the more you act this way the more I want her bro, so yelling won't help you and beside your women loves me and Nuelle wouldn't be an exception" he says as he brush my hand off his dress and walks away smiling to him self.

"I don't like her", I whisper to myself.

Seeing Elle and Levi being all cozy with each other made me remember my confrontation with Seth and the reason why I decided to stay away from her.

But seeing her with another boy is driving me crazy. The thought of another boy seeing the expressions and sounds she makes when she's horny is making me think of murder.

And why Levi of all people I hate that dude. And she smiles a lot when she's with him and I hate it, Fuck! my head aches whenever I think about you Elle.

And there she is in front of me laughing to another boy's Joke and avoiding my gaze, what the fuck are they always talking about....

LATER THAT DAY .

Dude I think Brina is into you she keeps staring at you Jake My bestfriend says to me as we take shots of tequila in the club.

"Yeah who wouldn't be into me I'm everyone's type" I say with pride

Jake practically dragged me out to the club.

"Yeah you wish, Nuelle isn't into you she's one girl I can bet on hates your guts" he says.

Oh speak of the devil, what the fuck is she doing here with Levi...

"Is that Nuelle wow she looks hot, too hot now I regret associating with you man" Jake laments "I'm sure she hates my guts too and its all because of you why did you have to bully her" he  further complains.

What's wrong with me why I'm I noticing everything about her the way she smiles and blush to anything that fuck Face is saying to her, the way she sips her drink and most importantly the movement of her hips and how bouncy and soft her butt looks as she twerks she dances so sexily I want to be at the receiving end of those grind's, I wasn't suppose to feel anything for her, that was not the plan.

Fuck and I have a Boner for Nuelle fucking Kalio, how the fuck did I even know her full name..

Where is she going she looks drunk?

"Dude I'm going to the restroom" I say to Jake as I stand up and follow Nuelle

She looks a bit drunk, is she going home why is she going into the parking lot..

"Mom I'm okay, I'm sounding a bit weird because I slept off while doing my homework, yeah I've had dinner, all the windows and doors are locked yes ma okay see you Tomorrow morning bye" she says as she hang up the call she looks a bit startled to see me behind her.

"Why are you here looking like this" I couldn't help my self every guy in the club has eyes on her.

"Excuse me how is it your business where I go and how I look", she replies

"None of my business but must you show up looking like this every time" I complain.

"Looking like what?" She asks

"A whore" I say close to her ear.

"Jeremy let today be the very last time you speak to me" she says and turn to leave.

"I'm sorry" I say dragging her back by her hand.. I didn't mean it I say, it just that you look too seductive and you dressed like this will make a gay guy turn straight.

"Are you using pick up lines on me Jeremy" she asks with hint of amusement in her voice.

"Yeah I guess is it working" I ask.

"No it's not Jeremy it's not now let me go" she says trying to get out of my grip.

"Why so you can run back to Levi" I ask a bit jealous.

"Like I said none of your business, let me go" she says trying to pull her hang out of mine.

"I can't not when you are looking like this I have a Boner because of you, you have to take responsibility I say as I drag her to the side of my car.

"What ever you are planning to do please don't"  she pleads.

"Nothing we haven't done before" I say before attacking her mouth she smells so good, and never fights for dominance as she allows me to explore her mouth. "Aah" she moans into my mouth I love it when she does that, the skirt she is wearing made it so easy to locate her pussy fuck!! Its so warm and wet..

"Jeremy please stop" she whines.  

"Why are you saying no when your body is saying yes uh" I whisper into her ears as I rub on her clit slowly.

Aahh  she let out a needy moan throwing her head back and biting down her lips to prevent more moans from escaping.

"You still want me to stop uh" I say breathing heavily my nose at the cruck of her neck, fuck she's so beautiful.

"No don't stop" she cries out in pleasure as she kisses me roughly, fuck love this Nuelle.

Her hand is softly rubbing on my dick as she kiss me, the pleasure from just her hand is driving me insane.

Her phone suddenly rings breaking the trance she was in, making her jump away from me and of course it was dick face Levi calling.

"No don't come out I'm heading in now, the call took longer than expected, yeah". She answers as she hanged up turned to me and gave me a very hot slap. Let today be the very last time you touch me without my permission she says then walks away briskly.

WTF... why am I feeling excitement..

I'm going to punish her nobody
slaps Jeremy Morgan.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!
I WISH YOU ALL GOOD HEALTH AND PROSPERITY, GOD BLESS YOU.

guys feel free to drop suggestions.

And I hope you enjoy this chapter
And sorry for any grammatical errors