He is crazy

"Mummy don't forget to come to school today you missed the last PTA meeting. I remind my mother as I rush out so I can catch up with the school bus. Levi is not picking me up today for some reasons unknown to me.

. . .

"Levi where have you been? you missed first period" I ask worried.

"Had some business to take care of with Anthony, you remember him from the party right?" he answers.

"Yeah I do but what business do you have with him isn't he into really dangerous stuff?" I ask

"Where did you hear that from" Levi asks.

"I have other people that I talk to Levi" I answer

"Really?" Levi questions with disbelief on his face.

"You don't believe me" I ask.

"Yeah I don't so spill, where did you hear that from" he asks.

"I feel sad that you don't believe me I really do have other friends, well I heard some boys talking about it at the party that day, they didn't actually say what his does just that his family are involved in illegal stuff and that he is capable of murder, is he though?" I ask.

"No he's not and we were just doing boys stuff" he says.

"Ok if you say so, my mom just texted me I think she just finished talking to the principal I will see u later I" say as I walk towards where my mom is.

I see my mom standing at  entrance of the school but she isn't alone she is talking to a man whose back is facing me but still looks very familiar as I get closer I hear his voice WTF.

"Nuelle how have you been its has been quite sometime" Seth says with his sickly smoothly voice.
"I'm good and why are you with my mom" I ask.

"Nuelle don't be rude you know this is Mrs Morgan husband right?" my mom query.

"Yeah I do that's why I'm wondering why he is talking to you" I answer.

"Elle you don't have to be defensive I met your mom at the principal office, I'm  here for Jeremy" he says.

"Ooh ok" I answer 

"It's nice to finally meet you Mr Morgan and please don't mind my daughter's rudeness" my mom apologizes for my rudeness towards Seth.

"It's all good I have a younger brother her age so I understand, I will take my leave now" he says to my mom then he turn to me and say "see you around" before he leave.

"See you around how?" My mom asks.
"He means at the boutique" I reply my mom.
"Ok good so I hear you get into fights a lot at school Nuelle if you get kicked out I don't have money to send you to another school  and since when do you fight in school eh this child?"

"I don't fight oo" I grumble.

"So your principal is lying or should we go ask him maybe it's not your Nuelle he was talking about"  my mom says sarcastically.

"If something is going on in school tell me I'm your mother eh if you are being bullied say something I will help" my mom scolds me

"I'm ok mom it was just a miss understanding" I say quietly.

"The principal said you and Mr Morgan's brother are always having issues is he bullying you Nuelle if he is tell me.  Before you came I and Mr Morgan was discussing about it and he claims that you guys are friends is that true?" she asks

"Yes" is my short response, "I have class soon I have to go see you at home mom" I say  hurriedly.

"Why are you in a hurry for me to leave are you chasing me away" my mom query's me.

"No mom I really have class like soon" I reply hurriedly.

"We will talk when you get back" she says as she leaves.

"I see what you did there Elle".

"What did you see Jeremy" I ask. To be honest I hurriedly sent my mom home because I saw Jeremy coming I don't want him to meet my mom. I don't  know what he might do or say.

"You don't want me to meet your mother I bet if it was Levi you will let him meet her right?" Jeremy asks.

"You're right I will, he is my friend he's more responsible than you and why will I introduce you to my mother we are not even friends. And why are you always bringing Levi into our conversation" I ask frustrated by his attitude.

Jeremy gives me a throaty chuckle "We definitely aren't friends we are more than friends, friends don't play with each other's private parts or do they Elle?".

This guy gives me reasons to dislike him literally everyday.  

"Jeremy what do you want I'm sure trying to figure out what friends do and do not do to their private parts is not the reason you stop me here what do you want" I ask my patience is running really thin when it comes to dealing with Jeremy. 

"My parents are celebrating their marriage anniversary next Saturday I want you to be my plus one" he announced.

"You're crazy, Haha" I laugh "you really are not okay I can see that, why in Gods name will I agree to that I'm very sane Jeremy No juju in this world will make me be your date to any stupid party so my answer to your request is NO in capital letters".

"I think you are misunderstanding something here its not a request it's a must you don't have a choice here Nuelle" he says.

"A must really and how are you going to make me go I already said I am not going with you. You have so many girlfriends choose from them". I say nonchalantly.

My phone vibrates and what I see made color drain from my face.

"Is that juju enough to move you" he asks with a smirk on his face.

Jeremy I hate you🤬.