Divide and Conquer

Buttoning the last button of the suit jacket, Izuku stands from his seated position on a rocky outcropping of the ruins. Looking out at the horizon, the sun is just coming up over the edge dawning the new day ahead of them. Scanning with an infrared quirk, he sees three figures on the mainland walking towards their location. Raising his hand he silences the others bringing their attention to their adversaries on their way across the land bridge between the two islands. "Positions. If shit hits the fan you know what to do." The metallic voice from the respirator over his head echoes through the ruins. Momo rushes with Kirishima and Sero to the artillery, beginning to adjust the sights in order to bombard the villains, should they have the need to. Shouji and Kouda beckon the civilians back further into the cave and out of harm's way. Opening an inky black portal, Izuku walks through beginning their plan.

Nine, Slice and Chimera were taken aback when the black portal opens in front of them, shielding their eyes as a massive amount of wind escapes the portal as Izuku walks out. When they look up at him, the three freeze seeing the visage of All for One standing with his arms held behind his back staring down at them in disappointment. "It seems, I should not have entrusted you with my quirk. You failed time and time again. Nine." The metallic voice chastises the three villains as they stand, leaning back on the backfoot fighting the urge to run from the villain overlord in front of them. "What is it you were tasked with? Oh I know, Restraining my son and keeping him from escaping the compound. All you did was run as soon as things turned sour. Then as a last chance you are tasked with capturing my son and using the nomu I had prepared for him to bring my son to the doctor... but instead. You killed him."

"He died trying due to the injuries susta-"

"Silence. I never said you could make your case. It is because of you my son has died and now I must go through the process once more of reviving him and turning him. You had one job. Take my son to Garaki. Not go after that brat and take the quirk you're after. Garaki would have rewarded you with a quirk that would revert your disease, but now. It's all for not as I have already informed Garaki of your treachery. I no longer see you fit to wield my power." Behind him, Slice's hearing picks up the quiet clicks of her wrist watch and discretely looks at it. The geiger counter on the display clicking due to the presence of radiation. Realizing that something is up, she moves her arm in the direction of All for One before them, this causes the clicking to get more intense as it points at him.

"NINE!!! THAT'S HIM!!! THAT'S NOT ALL FOR ONE!" Slice shouts in realisation, the jig is up and in an instant Izuku attacks.

Thrusting his hands forwards he showers all three of them in furious red lightning from his fingers. This sends them flying backwards as the electricity crawls across their bodies. Slice spasms from the electricity stabbing her muscles causing them to misfire. Chimera's feathers and fur catch fire as he's thrown into the water and Nine takes the brunt of the attack. The metal respirator the villain leader is wearing acts as a conduit for the electricity to arc into his body. The searing pain from the attack causes him to grunt and grit his teeth before forcing his body to lift his hand and return fire, attacking with the pink lazerbeam quirk he had used before.

From the top of the ruins, Momo is looking through her spyglass at the battle taking place before seeing the pink energy beams firing from Nine's hands. With that as the signal she grabs the lever on both of the artillery pieces she had created before yanking hard. Howitzers fire out of 10 inch wide barrels and soar through the sky with teeming velocity, showering the landscape in a deafening sound as they're fired by the creationist. The howitzer rounds screaming through the heavens towards the targets of the two villains standing behind nine himself.