Truth Hurts

"So tell me All Might, who do you think Toumura Shigaraki truly is?" All for One states from his hanged man's pose looking down upon an injured All Might in the midst of their final battle. "I believe it would be becouth of me to enlighten you on who he is... Tomura Shigaraki is the grandson of your master Shimura Nana." He presses on relishing in what he has just said to his nemesis.

"It's impossible! She put her child for adoption to keep him from the likes of you! She wanted to protect him!" All Might retorts lunging at All for One with the two powerhouses clashing creating shockwaves of the air force.

"It seems difficult to handle doesn't it, like it'd be incompatible with Young Toumra." All for One explains, stopping to look at Shigaraki battling with the league against Bakugou.

"Wait... I know that voice." Izuku thinks to himself from behind a broken wall pressing his body as flat as possible to the wall to avoid being seen. He looks up in horror at the visage of All for One levitating in air as if he was a man who had hanged himself. "DAD?!!!?" Izuku exclaims with a gasp before covering his face with his hands in shock.

Both All for One and All Might hear his voice with All Might dropping his glare at his nemesis to look in the direction of Izuku's voice. "Your timing couldn't be more perfect my boy. Tomura, take my son to Dr. Kudai Garaki... He has something of my son's that I wish for him to have back."

"W-what?!"

"You heard me Shigaraki, I want him unharmed and to meet Dr. Garaki. Go." All for One says as he force activates Kurogiri's quirk creating a portal. He turns to where Izuku is hiding before his hand's tendrils lurch out and ensnare Izuku by the torso hoisting him into the air.

"Leave young Midoriya out of this! It's between you and me!" All Might demands trying to get an attack at All for One but once again being deflected away.

"I am leaving him out of this, it's time I give him something that I had taken from him long ago. It's why I'm having them leave All Might. Our successors will be safe. I assure you..." All for One says throwing Izuku in the direction of the open portal and the league. "No need to fear my son. You'll be in good hands." All for One says with a smile under his mask as Izuku and the league are plunged through the portal.

Pitch black, that's all Izuku saw for what felt like hours all around him was blackness. Be still felt the grip of Shigaraki pulling him along by his collar but aside from that his senses were not working. The blackness soon lit up, it was still dim with strange lights coming from a single point. As the blackness goes away he can see massive tanks of black silhouettes with glowing eyes staring back at him. Shigaraki feels how tense Deku is before letting him go and turning to face the ninth holder.

"Why sensei wanted you of all people to come here is beyond me. If I had it my way you'd already be dead. But that's not going to happen, your sensei's son after all. Follow me I guess. Dr. Garaki is expecting you." Shigaraki says before turning his back to Izuku. Mr Compress is the one behind Deku who motions for Izuku to follow Shigaraki. As he walked down the corridor, he noticed Noumu in containers that were very different than the ones in Hosu and the USJ attack. This shook the OFA user to the core with simply following the villain ahead of him.

"Good to see you again Izuku. It has been some time." Izuku looked ahead to a man with a portly image and large glaces. "Place him on the table. We need him to be restrained while we proceed with the process." Compress did as he was asked and led Izuku to a table. He laid there with his wrists and ankles restrained with the doctor looking over him with a smile.