The Woman.

In a dark alley in the outskirts of Mustafu a black tar manifests in thin air. Shortly after, a man with white hair bursts from the portal winded and breathing heavily. Blood stained his clothes from the fight with his nemesis, the so called Symbol of Peace. Staggering he makes his way to the wall and collapses against it, using the remaining energy he has to heal the wounds on his body from the battle. "Damn him. It seems that All Might is going to be the one to defeat me. I couldn't so much as touch him this time round. I'm beginning to believe that I actually going insane, for centuries I have been doing the same thing over and over again. Eventually it will be the end of me but fighting the holders of my brothers quirk is the definition of insanity. I'm done with this foolishness. If he wants me gone then there will be not a single trace." He says to himself as he relaxes against the brick wall. "It's best I rest somewhere. Change my appearance and lose any and all traces. No more will I battle the holders of One for All, I will not fall victim to their insanity." He says to himself, relaxing his voice and speaking with a softer tone. "Shigaraki Zencho is no more. I need a new name and new face one that All Might will not recognize." Muttering to no one except himself, he stands from the brick wall stretching and removing his tattered tuxedo jacket. Discarding It I'm a dumpster soon to be emptied, he rolls up the sleeves on his white tieless dress shirt before beginning anew in Mustafu.

Checking into a rather lavish hotel, he locks himself away in the penthouse suite. Unbuttoning the white shirt and discarding that garment as well. Opening the mahogany door and stepping into the bathroom of the suite, he stares back at himself through the glass of the mirror. His red soulless eyes tired from countless years of battle, genocide and thievery. His hair had been white for as long as he can remember, when he was young it was once onyx black, it had been bleached white due to his evil. The white acting as a sign of his purity as an evil entity. With a deep breath, he drags his fingers through his hair, its color changing from the roots to the tips after his hand passes through it. Filling the sink with water, he splashes it on his face, wiping away the soot from battle and the tiredness from his eyes. When he looks up once more he sees the man he used to be, jet black hair and green eyes now stare back at him.

"I haven't seen that face in 500 years. I didn't even remember that I had freckles. They are going to without a doubt track the banking information I was using the fund the efforts creating my league of villains but they can't track it if all of it was liquidated." He mutters to himself exiting the bathroom and walking over to the bed. "Tomorrow is a new day and the start of my new life. It's best that I withdrawal everything from the accounts. That can wait until tomorrow." He mutters before tucking himself away to rest after his final battle with All Might.

The next day had come with his morning beginning with him going right towards the banks where he had deposited the cash for his endeavors as the symbol of evil. Since it was a large withdrawal, the banks would need to see the face of the man who he originally was for them. To avoid dangers of tracking, the villain had used multiple faces thanks to a quirk of some back alley dealer who crossed him some decades back. 'Just how many faces did I have to use? This is ridiculous.' It took several hours, but He was able to take all the cash he had saved away out of the banks. Now he can start anew. "I wonder what I should do if I need to present a quirk? My real one is an obvious no. So what should I use?" He began muttering to himself before bumping into a woman. This causes her to loose the stack of papers she was holding causing them to scatter about the windy day.

"I'm so sorry sir. I wasn't paying attention all that well." The woman apologized and bowed to Him.

"Not to worry. I wasn't all that attentive either. I guess you can put a little of that blame on my end. Here let me help you with that mess of papers." The woman looked up to smile at him.