Complications and Preparations

"Well, This might be an issue and a big one at that." Recovery Girl says taking off her stethoscope and laying it around her shoulders. Izuku sits on an examination table with Eri in his lap, this was her first check up since living with Izuku and a glaring issue has made itself known. "Eri should have grown at least half a centimeter in the seven weeks we've had her with us, but she hasn't grown whatsoever. She's the same 88cm as when we found her. At her age she should be just over a meter in height but she hasn't even grown a millimeter." She says turning to a computer and writing down the notes from the check up.

"Do you know what could be causing this?" Izuku asks bouncing Eri on his knee, she paying more attention to her switch than the conversation.

"I can't say for sure since it's only been seven weeks but if she gets past three months without any change in height then we might need to do something. Cerebrum showed us that she was destroyed and reconstructed numerous times by O V E R H A U L." Recovery girl says spelling out the name as to not alert Eri and cause a panic attack. "That process may have impacted her growth or even permanently stunted it." She explains, Izuku looks down solemnly at the little girl on his knee. Every parent wants their baby to stay small and innocent forever but at the same time they want to see them grow and flourish becoming their own person.

"What about using my quirk to fix it?" Izuku asks catching Recovery Girl's attention.

"You shouldnt use Rewind on her, we don't know how old she was when you know who got his hands on her for all we know if you use that quirk on her then we might end up having to raise an infant rather than the toddler she currently is." Chiyo chastises, Izuku shakes his head at this comment.

"That's not what I meant, I've learned a lot about All for One and how it works. When I steal a person's quirk I do something to that person's brain. I'm not sure what specifically I do but I know I either take the nerve cluster that allows for the use of quirks or copying and frying the nerves that hold the quirk itself. Seeing that my quirk already works on someone's brain... maybe I can force her brain to release the hormones for her to grow?" He says stroking a hand through Eri's hair.

"It might be worth a shot but at this point in time it is a bit risky, you could accidentally cause her to go into puberty several years before it is supposed to occur or worse. For now I am going to give my findings to my colleagues to see if they can do anything about it. For now I suggest you feed her things with Omega3's and other things that help brain development. We are going to keep a close eye on her growth and if worse comes to worse then I'll prescribe a growth hormone treatment for her." Recovery girl says before fetching a lollipop from a jar and handing it to Eri. "You've done a good job today Eri, do you want a lollipop?" She asks holding the small ruby red candy on a stick. Eri nods before taking it before smiling up to her dad.

"It sweet." She says as Izuku picks her up and places her on her shoulders.

"I'll be seeing you soon Recovery Girl." Izuku says before getting wacked in the leg with her cane.

"No you won't, I told you I'm not healing your own damage to yourself. I'll heal you if you're hurt by anyone else aside yourself." She scolds, Izuku rubs the side of his calf muscle before opening up a black and green warp gate and walking through it.

It turns out that Izuku had taken almost all the quirks his father had, one such quirk may have actually let the symbol of chaos escape Tartarus when least expected. Dr Garaki had seemingly recreated a version of Kurogiri's quirk that All for One had possessed before Izuku stole it. It came in handy for getting from point A to point B but on a couple occasions had caused some of his classmates to attack him thinking it was another villain raid. The portal materialises in the front foreir of the dorms with several of the students looking nonplussed about the portalling green haired man. Kyouka looks over at him for a second before back to a notebook she has been writing in coming up with the song lyrics for the performance they are going to put on.