Long Awaited R&R

Ochako's eyes are as wide as dinner plates as she stares at the vast amount of All Might merchandise in Izuku's old bedroom. He wasn't lying when he said he had a lot of All Might stuff. She just didn't realise that a lot meant his room was literally plastered wall to wall, his bed sheets, posters, toys, collectable statues, mouse pad, computer monitor, screen saver, video game console, desk, chair the list goes on. Izuku is covering his face in embarrassment wanting to just warp himself away. He actually attempts to do so but Nana grabs him by the collar before he can walk into the portal. She grabs the edges of it and forces it shut before having a seat on Izuku's office chair. Ochako also grabs him by his shirt and pulls him away from the door and has him float in the middle of the room before she closes the door so he can't escape.

"You haven't seen Toshinori's home have you?" Nana asks with Izuku shaking his head 'no' still quite embarrassed as to his current predicament.

"One word, MORE. He has ten times the amount of stuff you have but of me. The first time I saw it, I thought he was a bit of a creeper but it's funny looking back on his childhood obsession. Inko and I talked and we want to know if you two want to go out this evening. Have a night to yourselves go out to dinner, do some shopping and maybe watch the meteor shower later tonight. We'll watch Eri for the two of you. Sounds good?" The undead pro hero asks, the two look at each other for a moment as if speaking telepathically to each other before responding.

"Yes!" They say in unison, Nana laughs at their reaction before getting up from the chair.

"I'll leave you two to get dressed and ready then, it's the mid morning now so you probably can go window shopping or to lunch then walk around Mustafu and see a movie. The meteor shower won't be till around 11pm tonight so that gives you 13 hours to enjoy yourselves." She says standing up from the chair then leaving the room. "Oh and Ochako? Give him some time to tidy up his room before he dies of embarrassment." She stands up from Izuku's bed and leaves the room shortly after.

Izuku breathes a sigh of relief as the two leave the room then, quick as a flash he warps the ridiculous amount of Al Might merchandise into the storage quirk, remaking the bed, the curtains everything in a matter of seconds. He quickly calms his nerves before opening the door to the hallway and walking downstairs. Getting to the living room, he sees Eri floating on her little cloud watching his mother and grandmother sewing something with green and black fabric. Ochako is rummaging through a large cardboard box nearby searching for something. He notices the box has something written on the side of it. "Izuku's clothes." He wonders why she is looking in it before Ochako exclaims in excitement: "Ah-ha! I found it!" she yanks out a red white and blue all to familiar onesie that Izuku used to wear when he was little. "Eri! I found something for you." Ochako says. Eri floats down from her little cloud, sucking on the end of an apple sauce packet. "Where does she keep those?" Izuku thinks to himself.

"What's that?" She asks in between slurps of the mashed red fruit liquid.

"This is a new set of pajamas for you. Daddy used to wear these when he was your age." Ochako says, showing her the All Might onesie. Nana gives Izuku a slightly arched eyebrow and a similar suggestive face as Kaminari would give him when he said something innate lewd sounding.

"Look like grandpa." She says looking at the onesie.

"It's of his hero costume. I need to wash it first but do you want to wear it?" Ochako asks.

"Yes, but I want one of Daddy." she says, Inko laughs hearing this then motions to the young girl to look at what she is sewing.

"I'm already making one for you Eri. I'm making it really soft for you. Ochako dear, the clothes washer is up the stairs near the bathroom. You can also get changed into something to wear for your and Izuku's date today." Inko says with a smile, Ochako thanks her before heading up stairs.