Nighteye's Visions

The glow of the night sky should be nothing but it's black nothingness dotted with distant stars eons away. Instead the sky is turned a sickly red as fires dance across the city. Above them, back lit is a visage of a tall man in a suit levitating over it all admiring the destruction. Heroes had come and heroes had failed only he was the one who prevailed. All this was what the world foisted on him and expected because of his birth but they never thought that this future would come to fruition. Floating in the skies watching the chaos is a man with the face of one Izuku Midoriya or who the world knew as All for One. He was betrayed by the world ridiculed for his existence and would be the one to shatter it so that it may not be remade.

This journey to destruction would start with the revelation of his birth being revealed to the people of japan and the student body at UA. Failing to save anyone in an event that shook Japan to its core. They pressured him into leaving UA and he vanished. Shortly after students started disappearing including the former pro hero All Might who has been assumed dead. Endeavor would appear unconscious and quirkless a week later and soon more heroes would be targeted being discovered in similar ways or dead. The ones who were never found were turned either into villains themselves or Noumu to join in with the unstoppable villain lord. Even Shigaraki stood no chance against him and died trying to stop his rise to power. He wouldn't make the same mistake as his father before him in creating his undoing. Instead he reserved his power to a female successor who he rescued from the talons of hell and twisted into his perfect successor.

All who tried to rise against him fell and any who thought treasonous thoughts were dealt with and changed into Nomu. One such Nomu he treated as a pet, it's red and black tattered clothes and grenade shaped forearms being the only thing linking it to a forgotten identity. Pained moans being the only thing to ever come from it's unholy maw. The new All for One tore down everything and now humanity served him. The strong were the ones to rule and the weak perished. Some men only want to watch the world burn.

Nighteye was very afraid of the possible future he saw, he fumbled with the license in his hands for a second then slid it across the table to Izuku. Instantly his face lit up in excitement seeing the license. The pure smile on his face was contagious and brought a smile to Nighteye's own face seeing the excitement. Once again he activated his quirk to look into the future at this new reality yet to be forged.

A new day was dawning over Japan, the streets were bustling with life and people went about their lives without fear. Businessmen walking with their briefcases, new parents walking pushing strollers. It was in any sense of the word, a utopia. A statue of a man in a caped hero suit overlooked japan from the ocean, much like the statue of liberty, this one was the statue of heroism. Beside it immortalized in solid gold were the effigies of the previous holders of One for All before him.

Deku ;stood overlooking the world with his arms out from his body in a welcoming manner, the hero who stops at nothing to save everyone, even villains from themselves.

All Might; stood with his fists resting on his hips with his trademark grin and hair cut.

Paragon; floating in mid air suspended by an unknown force, her metal cape forever being caught in the breeze as she flew.

Ironeyes; with his hand over his eyebrows acting like a visor as if he was looking for evil. The scar above his left eye, no longer a blemish but a reminder of the sacrifice a hero has to make.

Whiplash; trenchcoat, bandeir and all stood extending his hand with fog representing Black Whip whipping around his arm.

Unity; The hero who spoke softly knowing actions spoke louder.

Strongarm; The man who shaped the world of heroes for the better and uplifted the hopes of every innocent man, woman and child.

Gust; Stood holding a tornado in her palm that danced as elegantly as a ballet dancer

First, The First hero in quirk history his statue stood in a rudimentary hero costume but it was only meant to differentiate good from evil.

Each statue was watching over the citizens of earth and each were made as a request of the current Number one pro hero. His dark green garb and white cape was a clear give away to who he was. The holder of quirks made for both good and evil. Perfectly balanced as all things should be. There were no villains, there was no suffering, there was no poverty. Life was perfect under the protection of Deku, the Symbol of Heroism. He had people who doubted him for the quirks he possessed but there were no villains anymore. They were all saved from themselves in one way or another. The man believed in second chances because he himself wasn't even given a chance to begin with. The tenth statue that was currently being created was of the same woman in the last vision. Long flowing hair seemed to be an otherworldly color of pure white. Her eyes showed the pain of a tormented past but even the red eyes showed no signs of aggression but only compassion.

"Izuku, I saw two futures, one where you were All for One and the other where you would make the world a utopia. I will do everything in my power to ensure that the world in the prosperous future that I saw will come true. Your internship starts effective immediately and you will be patrolling with Mirio tomorrow or as soon as I can get your picture put on your new license. Welcome to my agency." Nighteye says shaking Izuku's gloved hand.

"I won't let you down sir! I promise!" Izuku says excitedly shakes his hand very fast.

"Calm down! Calm down! You're gonna shake my arm off at this rate. Ok, let's see about getting you situated here at the agency and getting your things from UA. You and Mirio will patrol around Hosu and Mustafu in the morning. Go ahead and raid the cafeteria. We don't need you getting hungry now do we." Nighteye says leading Izuku along, taking him on a tour of the agency.