Explosive Force vs Absolute Power

"Is Eri asleep?" Ochako asks as she strips out of her swimsuit and steps a foot into the warm water of the bath. Izuku stops himself from staring at her beauty and magnificence before answering her.

"Just put her to bed, she has Aoi, her plushie of me and the two noisemakers in the room." Izuku answers before sliding off his shirt and swim trunks, Ochako stares wide eyed from inside the bath at him. Her eyes the size of dinner plates seeing his muscles and himself in all his glory. This time she has to reach over to the box of tissues on the sink counter to stop a nosebleed.

The water level rises even more as Izuku joins her in the bath. The warm water soaking into his skin, Ochako leans back laying her head on his shoulder and sitting in his lap. Izuku wraps his arms under hers and over the top of her stomach as the two enjoy their soak. The water of the bath dissolves the salts of the sea and soothes the lactic acid in their muscles from the past week's training. Izuku raises his right hand and reaches out of the tub before fetching the small radio they had brought to the beach that day. He turns on a piano piece by Chopin before returning his hand to her stomach and closing his eyes. Internally he is screaming at himself to stay below full or even half sail which is hard to do with the most beautiful women in the world sitting naked in the bath with him.

"I don't think postponing that thing with Bakugou is a good idea Izuku." Ochako says, leaving her eyes closed as the two soak in the water.

"I was thinking he would cool off eventually but it seems to have done the opposite in what I was wanting. He only wants to fight me even more." Izuku responds with a sigh, keeping his voice low so as to not wake Eri from her sleep.

"He wants to fight you? I knew he was hot headed but this is just asinine." Ochako responds, opening her eyes and turning around in his lap to face him. Izuku muffles a groan from her movement, the proximity to her being a bit much for him to handle.

"He already tried once, blasted off part of my face before I introduced him to the dirt. I've known him all my life, he is gonna either bug me till I give in and fight him or he's gonna barge in our room at a random time in the night or when we're alone to fight me." Izuku says with a sigh before wrapping his arms around the small of her back.

"Now that you've said that, he's gonna barge in here, wake up Eri. she'll start crying and he's going to demand you fight him. Ugh, Bakugou should just take the hint that you don't want anything to do with him after what he's done. His head is so thick you can punch him with all 30 of your quirks and he still wouldn't take the hint." Ochako says causing the color to drain from Izuku's face. "What? You okay? Did I pinch you?" Ochako says looking into the water making sure she didn't hurt him.

"N-No it's just... if you say the name he will come." Izuku says before dipping his face under the water so just his eyes and nose are above the surface.

"Who? Bakugou?" She asks confusedly, Izuku nods and sinks lower into the water dreading what is to come.

As if on cue, a boom is heard from a lower floor along with angered shouting. It's odd since they are on the third floor and managed to hear an explosion that seemingly came from the common room. Izuku groans exhaling bubbles in the water that tickle Ochako as he resurfaces for air. It goes quiet for a few moments, with the piano of Nocturne number 9 playing on the little radio before banging is heard on their door. Eri wakes up and starts crying loudly for their names, Izuku stands up from the bath and reaches for a towel as the door is blown off the wall. Bakugou comes in screaming for Izuku to fight him there and then. Bakugou then barges into the bathroom causing Ochako to scream. "PERVERT! GET OUT!!!" She shouts before picking up a bottle of body wash and beaming him in the head with it, followed by the shampoo and a bar of soap. Izuku ties the towel around himself, pulls the curtain in front of Ochako before addressing Bakugou who had broken down 2 doors and is now frothing at the mouth. Saying nothing, Izuku uses his muscle augmentation quirk to ensnare him in the fibers and covering his mouth in the process. He uses the storage quirk over his body to dress himself in a simple t-shirt and shorts before calming Eri. Everytime Bakugou squirms or tries to shout, the grip tightens on the explosion user's body.