A Gentle Encounter

A Gentle Encounter

The morning of the culture festival had arrived and the hustle and bustle of the students had already gotten started very early that morning. Izuku had made it a point to get up early and check out all the vendors' stands for any that would sell candied apples. Through the numerous multicolored vendors selling all sorts of finger and fried foods, none of which unfortunately sold any candy apples. Slightly discouraged, he makes his way back to the dorms disappointed that none of the vendors at the festival were selling candy apples. At barely 8AM, UA is already packed full of cars in the parking lots all over campus. People from all over Japan came for the festival here at UA. The amount of people rivaled the attendees to the sports festival, with thousands of people lining up at ticket booths to come inside and enjoy the festivities. Little kids with unique quirks like: Angel wings, scales, horns, cats ears, snake's eyes and gills were playing with each other in the training grounds. Izuku smiled to himself , seeing them play as he made it to the front door of the dorms.

As he opens the door, most of the class is in the common space getting dressed in their yellow, red and purple suits and dresses for the concert they are putting on today. Eri is floating on her little cloud near the ceiling drinking from an apple sauce pouch. "Aizawa must have swung by today." Izuku thinks to himself seeing Eri lap up the contents of the apple sauce pouch. The young girl quickly inhales the apple sauce before grabbing another one from inside her little cloud. "She can store things in there? How many of those does she have? Oh well, at least it's healthy." He monologues to himself before looking around for Ochako.

"Hey have you seen Ochako? I need to go on an errand for some C A N D Y A P P L E mix for Eri later since the vendors didn't have any." Izuku asks Iida, spelling out the part about candy apples as to not raise suspicion from Eri.

"I believe she's up stairs with Yaoyorozu getting her hair done." Iida says before checking his phone to see if Ochako had texted their group chat.

"Ok, thank you. Eri? Want to come with me or do you just want me to open the apple sauce packet you've been chewing at the top of?" Izuku asks, Eri is chewing at the end of the cap, what he thinks is a second apple sauce packet. She stops mid chomp on the lid before turning to Izuku.

"Yes please." She says floating lower towards him and handing him the apple sauce packet.

"You really did a number on the cap sweetheart." Izuku says before using a quirk to create a talon on his index finger and chopping off the top of the apple sauce packet. "Here you go." He says after retracting the talon and handing the packet back to Eri.

Izuku heads up stairs to his and Ochako's room, seeing as almost as soon as they started dating she moved into his dorm. Aoi is there to greet him at the door and trills upon seeing Izuku. He reaches down to pet the splotched patterned cat before opening the door to his room.

"Hey Ochako, I need to step out for a bit to pick up some stuff at a nearby store." He says walking into the room.

"Oh, alright then Yaomomo is just doing my hair right now, is that all you needed?" She asks peeking out from the bathroom with a straightening iron in her hair.

"I'll be back before 10, I promise." He says grabbing his wallet and putting on his blue jacket. "See you in a bit. Love you."

"Love you too, oh! And pick up some butter and chocolate mochi while you're out please." She says as Izuku nods and exits the room.

"You two act like a married couple you know that?" Momo asks as she brushes her hair, Ochako turns to face her with a blushing red face. "Don't give me that look, you know it's true. Your mannerisms, body language and even the way you talk to each other." Momo says but it still doesn't change Ochako's expression.