6. The Truth is revealed

Alex's POV

I rubbed my temples feeleing an early headache begin to form as my head began to pound and feel as if someone had thrown a bag of bricks against it. That girl, why'd I have to meet her?

There are so many problems in my life now that I can't deal with, one of them being that fucking sket Carol who wouldn't stop throwing herself at me. Then, there's my dad who can't control his anger and can kill his own family if he wants and probably would if my mum wasn't at his side.

Instead Elena goes around flirting with my best mate and becoming close to him and doing whatever she wants while blanking me at the same time to top it all off the girl I happen to think more than a friend gets asked out by Trevor. This was too much stress, I can't believe it but I think I'm falling for Elena and I might be in l...

"Hey sexy hunk." Carol giggled standing by my doorway arching her back making her chest look massive and stopping my thoughts. She threw herself forward and made her whole body pop outwards and be enlarged.

She was wearing a very red strapless dress which just about covered her bum and breasts . . . true slut. If her dress was any shorter it would have been a shirt that was simply pulled down to look like a dress.

In some guy's eyes they would like what they saw because they would think that she looked sexy and hot but in my case she looked like a sket desperate for attention. She looked like a walking talking STD was who simply asking to get abused, she knew our guards were disgusting ass vampires who didn't care about anyone but the royalty in this castle yet she contineud to walk around looking that this.

"What do you want, bitch?" I asked doing my best to avert my gaze and look anywhere but at her. She was not going to win and I was going to show Elena that I did not look at girl's simply if they wore attractive clothing or not but I liked them for themselves. Urgh ... I sounded so corny and like those guys in the movies- someone I definitely did not want to become.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you." She flirted and attempted to lick her lips but instead she looked hungry and it was as though she had not eaten any food.

Right now my head hurt so I had no time for this bitch. It was getting worse and the pain was slowly increasing and I was pretty sure it was a migraine and not a headache. I mean, migraines make you feel like you're dying which is what I felt like right now.

"Just fuck off will you." I demanded clenching my fists and feeling my bones crush under my own strength.

Suddenly I could hear light footsteps coming down the corridor and a familiar scent hit my nose. As i tried to concentrate on the scent and focus on who it was I failed as Carol jumped on me suddenly and put her arms around my neck while at the same time digging her nails into my neck, forcing me to fall back on my bed. I could feel blood slowly escape from my neck but I did not care about that, I only cared about the person who was walking down the corridor.

Thankfully, I quickly got up but she was still clinging on to me and her nails were still dug into my neck, not coming out and they were attached into my neck so the only way she could get off me was if I threw her against the wall.

"I'm giving you three seconds to get off me." I growled and gripped hard onto her hands preparing to throw her away from me and giving me time to find a way to get her permanently out from this room.

However, instead she planted her disgustingly fowl lips on mine and began to kiss me, I couldn't move and felt frozen. Not a single muscle or ligament was able to and I was as still as a statue. To make matters worse she somehow made me put my hands on her hideous backside.

I felt like vomiting into her mouth and spewing to make her back away and get the hell away from me. This girl was going to die and thankfully it would be me.