21. This feels right

I woke up to another day locked up in this stupid cell which was keeping me hostage and locked here; my freedom and powers felt like they had stripped away from me while I felt my body deteriorating. However, thanks to Talen, I got double the amount of blood I was allowed so that I could build my strength and maintain a certain amount of strength which would be helping me with the 'escape plan' which Talen kept mentioning.

"Here." A whole bottle full of blood was thrown at me. I winced and opened my eyes even more- getting rid of any remaining laziness that I had left in me- I grabbed the bottle and stared at it weirdly. Since two in the morning till now Talen had been giving me hints that something unusual would happen and I'm guessing it meant time to get me out but I could tell from the constant secretive lessons of combat and the lessons to improve my vampire skills that I had been receiving from Talen for the past six days that something big would pop up.

Yeap, you read it right ... I had officially been in here for six days and I could tell that my true vampire was coming out because I had become more possessive, stronger and much more patient- qualities I did not have before.

"Drink up." He demanded and I ripped off the bottle lid and began to hungrily drink down the liquid. It travelled down my throat cooling any thirst I had and I could feel the delicious iron make my taste buds dance in joy while my body was doing mental back-flips because it was the first time I had ever been fed so much blood in almost a week.

"That was nice." I licked my lips and then wiped my mouth making sure I had no sign of blood on my clothing so that Luke would not know. I looked at the bottle and smiled at myself; I just downed a litre of blood in less than five seconds... that should be some kind of record.

"Luke's here." Talen rushed to me before snatching the bottle of my hands and going upstairs and in less than a second Luke appeared by the doorway. For a mentally disturbed, evil demon he looked rather good looking right now. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt with a black blazer on top and some black suit trousers- he probably just came 'home' from one of his meetings- his meetings mainly consisted of him beating someone up to get information to help him with his messed up plan of winning me over. I looked at his body to see proof of him torturing someone and that's when I saw it, near the hem of his shirt was some small blood stains.

"Busy killing someone again." I smirked while clenching my fists at the same time.

"Just for you, princessa." He chuckled before using his demon speed to come stand right above my head. I felt like ripping his head off and using my powers to make him suffer slowly and torture him till he cried but I knew if I did anything like that he would realize someone had been giving me extra blood and not only would he murder them but he would try to murder me as well.

"Go jump off a cliff." I spat in his face only to earn a disgusting growl of annoyance from him. He leaned in to kiss me but I turned my face making him kiss me on the cheek instead. "You are not my mate."

"But I can be!" He growled once again furiously and grabbed my head with both of his hands before using his own telekinesis to slam me against the wall so I would not be able to move. "In less than a day you'll be eighteen and since you've crossed off Trevor from the mate list I guess it's between Alex and me ..." He looked around the room almost as though he was trying to find someone, "... oh would you look at that, I'm here not him!"

"He will come. Just wait and watch." I gritted my teeth to hold back my anger so I would not say or do something which would make me regret it later. I could feel my blood boil while at the same time my heart felt like it was dying inside, it needed Alex and I needed to see him now. The fact I would see his stupid face was the only thing that was helping stay strong and be hopeful.