12. What's wrong with me?

Elena's POV

I could feel my whole body ache and I could feel my arms sting. However, I couldn't see anything. All around me everything was pitch black. It was as though I had lost my sight and I was no longer able to see. What was going on with me? Had I died? Was my soul taken from me?

It felt like I was getting engulfed by some sort of creature, I could feel a horrible burning acidic fluid running through my body, causing a tremendous amount of pain to make me scream but all that came out was a faint croak. I could feel it sear through my veins and arteries and replace the blood in my body. I could feel it travel through my heart and slow down my heart pulse, so slow that I'm pretty sure at one point I had to wait a good five minutes for the neat heart beat before I realised I wasn't dead just being tortured.

It was very painful. My body felt like it was being set ablaze after being doused with gasoline. It felt like my mortality was dying and I was changing but into what? Every inch of me was shaking and trembling as I could feel a transformation occur only it was taking its sweet damn time.

I could feel my bones rearranging and my senses getting sharper and heightening. I could smell everything; it was so sharp and distinctive. I recognised Trevor's and Callum's scent however, there seemed to be an unknown stranger among them too. He didn't seem dangerous he was just unknown, I had probably never met him before that's why.

I could hear murmuring and a weird conversation which I could only presume was about me.

"Why isn't her eyes opening up?" Trevor asked.

"She did lose a lot of blood." Callum answered.

"Will she make it?" Trevor asked his voice trembling.

"This girl is very strong for a human so I think she will dude, stop worrying." Callum relaxing voice comforted him.

"Has the venom been inserted yet?" Trevor asked.

"It is now." A deep masculine voice replied.

Suddenly a rush of pain and scorching heat rushed through my wrist. It burnt my insides and tore my body to shreds before repairing itself and continuing this process. My eyes were burning and I'm pretty sure my insides were on fire being melted and solidified.

A burning liquid travelled up and down my legs burning and corroding my body.

My head felt like it was getting ripped and cut apart into pieces.

Was I dying?

*********************************************

Trevor's POV

Before me lay the girl of my dreams, the girl I was in love with, Elena. Her restless body was laid on a table and her arms strapped on tightly as were her legs.

She had been laying on this bed for 3 days straight. Her heart beat very slow and almost like any second it'd stop if I stop pumping her heart.

This was too much for me to bare, I couldn't bare to lose Elena.

Not like this and especially not now.

"Why isn't her eyes opening up?" I asked worrying.

"She did lose a lot of blood." Callum answered in a monotone voice.

"Will she make it?"I asked my voice trembling, I felt like I'd break down in tears any moment soon.

"This girl is very strong for a human so I think she will dude, stop worrying." Callum relaxing voice tried to make me feel at ease but nothing could.