9. A nice day out.

"Why do you want to know?" Alex snapped. I walked behind Alex and slipped my hand into his.

"I know you lot are going out." Carol smirked. I felt like ripping her head off, if she wanted to ruin this day for me she can think again.

"And what's it to you?" I snapped.

"Bitch, please. Don't try using an alpha tone on me." Carol commented. I could feel Alex's hand tense and clench around my hand.

"Carol, just say what the fuck you want and go!" Alex commanded.

"The King said you're not allowed to go to that Beach place thingy unless . . ." Carol paused I could feel my heart beating faster.

"Unless you come." I finished for her.

"Exactly." She grinned like the slut she is.

"You can think again, bitch. Go and flirt with the guards." I snapped suddenly getting angry and furious at this bitch.

"Hurry up and get ready you have five minutes." Alex muttered and I instantly let go off his hand.

"Thank you honey. I knew you'd understand." Carol retorted, sending me a dirty look and walked away like she was on a catwalk.

"WHAT?" I screamed at Alex.

"Please let me explain before you storm off like last time." Alex pleaded. I quickly thought about this and realised it was the best thing for the circumstance.

"Fine." I muttered.

"I can read everyone's mind." He explained.

"I know that." I claimed.

"So I read Carol's mind and the King had told her to come with us or else we can't go but also that if we didn't let her go . . ." I could see his whole body tensing and shaking.

"What is it?" I asked.

". . . then the guards would come and take you in the night and do unimaginable things to you." He finished looking down in anger. My mouth opened in shock and I began to tremble and quiver.

"Why does he hate me?" I asked falling to the floor.

"He wants someone with a high status to marry me and someone who is . . . vampire." He explained.

"Oh." I mumbled, I knew the words he said were true. Alex took my hands and helped me up. He grabbed the backpack and flung it over his shoulder and his other hand around my waist.

Just as we exited the room Carol stood in front of us. She was wearing a pink bandeau frill halter neck bikini top, it had a V shaped ruched front. Over her skimpy small bikini bottoms she was wearing a black semi-sheer sarong has a white floral design which was see-through. In other words, pure Slut!

"Holy . . ." Alex said glaring at Carol's cleavage. I slapped the back of his head.

"OH!" He yelped in pain.

"Good." I muttered.

Her cleavage looked like it would pop out any second, it was disgusting. How could guys find that attractive?

"Can we go now?" I muttered in disgust.

"Sure." Alex replied tightening his grip on me.

"Alex I need to talk to you." A male voice behind us spoke. I turned around to see Trevor.

"Hi Trevor." I escaped Alex's grip and ran to hug Trevor. I ran into his arms and he gave me a small swirl.

"Hey muffin." Trevor commented. My new nickname, muffin, well it was better than pussycat.