13. Figures from the past

Two weeks later

Elena's POV

It had been two weekz since I was a Vampire. Let me tell you things were creepy. Not only was my hearing WAY better but my eyesight was INCREDIBLE!

Surprisingly, the way twilight explained vampires were all lies. You don't turn pale but, your eye colour does become more noticeable and stands out far more.

It also turned out I had a special gift but of course only Alex and Trevor knew. They both said if the wrong people find out about it, it could lead the world to chaos blah blah blah. I was way too busy using the super speed and my new super strength.

Turns out my gift was called 'copycat'. That meant that if I saw someone putting their gift into action, I could copy and do the exact same gift. I can't forget the move so I instantly learn it off by heart.

"Trev, why can't I tell anyone?" I asked curiously as I tied my sneakers' shoelaces.

"Because with a gift like yours, people can try kidnap you and use you." He started to explain.

"Your gift is rare and the last person who had that gift was Annabelle Isle." Alex commented as he quickly slipped his navy blue vest shirt on.

"What happened to her?" I asked suspicious they weren't telling me a complete story.

"Alex, did you have to say?" Trev retorted.

"I was just saying." He exclaimed.

"Yeah well, when you tell her the full story she's going to get scared and paranoid." Trev said in a rather tense voice.

"What's the story?" I asked butting into their conversation.

"Nothing." Alex muttered sounding pissed off. "Forget I mentioned it."

"No." I moaned. "I'm not moving from here till you tell me."

"You have to, we need to train your hunting skills." Trev blabbed.

"No way hose." I shook my head and jumped onto Alex's bed making myself comfortable.

"Fine, then." Trev said. His eyes glistened and I could tell he was about to do something.

I moved to my right just in the nick of time so see Trev fly past me and crash into the bed.

"Ow." He moaned and he smacked his nose on the bed frame.

"Oh my god. Trev, you ok?" I asked, honestly concerned about him.

"I'm fine." He whispered rubbing his nose.

"She's getting faster you know." Alex stated.

"You don't say captain obvious." He exclaimed.

"I'm just going to tell her, she's a stubborn pussycat." He grinned.

"You promised you wouldn't call me that anymore." I growled.

"Sorry, but turns out I like it." Alex smirked showing off his two cute dimples.

"Fine, you . . . twat." I giggled.

"I am not a twat, I like girls and second I'm hot." He tried defending himself.

"You're mum probably says that to boost your confidence." I mocked him.

"Oh, that's it." Unlike Trev, I couldn't tell when Alex would make his move, he was more discreet.

In less than a second, I realised Alex was on top of me grinning. I placed my hands on his chest ready to shove him off.

"You'll never be stronger than me, you don't even know my full potential or all my gifts." He accidenlty blurted out.