14. Out of hiding

Elena's POV

"Elena, man." Alex said as he came up behind me.

In front of me stood the same dark red eyes I was familiar to, with the same messy brown sun kissed hair.

He had grown and was probably one inch taller than Alex, his face unchanged however.

My brother who was missing for four years, was here! And of all the cites on Earth and all the countries he was HERE!

On Vampyrth!

My life was a complete misery for FOUR years because of Jake disappearing and his 'death'. And turns out he's been living alive and healthily on this flipping planet!

I was so mad at him. He had hidden himself from my parents and I all these years while we were grieving over him.

But then there was also relief in me. My brother was alive, he wasn't dead. His living proof was the evidence standing in front of me.

"Jake." I muttered.

"Baby girl." He muttered back.

I lunged myself at him, hugging him. He threw his arms around me and we both cried.

I cried so much I think I could've made a river or a sea. On top of that I made his top wet.

I tightened my grasp and as did he.

"You're alive." I said brawling my eyes out.

"I'm so sorry baby girl." He said through his cries.

Ever since I was small Jake had a habit of calling me baby girl with love and care but to annoy him I would call him loser.

Of course, he had every girl wrapped around his finger and he was my good looking brother. However, I just did it to annoy him.

"Is there something I should know?" Alex asked, this caused both Jake and I to snap out if our trance and come back to reality.

I slowly pulled away from Jake but he left his arm around me.

"Hi, Jake." Alex greeted Jake and Jake nodded back.

"You two know each other?" I asked.

"Yeah." Alex replied.

"You know when I was talking to you on my flight back home and then we . . . crashed?" Jake took deep breathes and stopped crying.

"Everyone around me was either dead or dying. There bodies' were torn apart and ripped to shreds. Somehow my body was the least damaged physically but I was suffering from blood loss. I was dying and I had to either have a blood transfer then or a miracle. That exact moment Alex happened to be there."

"I saw he desperately needed help and the nearest hospital there was an hour away even when using Vampire speed. So I gave him my blood before he passed out, injecting it into his veins. The following day he too had a painful transformation just like you instead his took longer but he turned into one of us and I had to bring him back to Vampyrth because he couldn't stay on Earth, people would ask questions and . . ."

But before I could let Alex finish I ran up to him and threw my arms around his neck. I gave him a quick kiss on his lips and pulled his face closer to mine before pulling apart.

"Thanks for saving him." I blushed. This guy was a jerk, idiot, nincompoop and a retard but then he had these caring sweet loveable side which I think only the ones close to him knew about.

"What's going on?" Jake and Alex asked at the same time.

"Alex meet Jake, my brother." I introduced him. "Jake, you probably know Alex as the prince or future King but he's my . . . erm . . ." I was caught for words. He hadn't actually asked me to be his girlfriend so I didn't know what I was to him.