7. A bad end to a bad day

Elena's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Are you sure I look good?" I asked Sophie and turned to face her.

"Girl, right now there is no word to describe how hot you are looking!" Sophie exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. "Look at yourself carefully in the mirror.

I looked at myself in the mirror again. I was wearing one of the many dresses Jem had bought for me when we went shopping today. I was wearing a black and white sequin flower asymmetric hem dress. It had a sequin embellished bust and stretch back band with an asymmetric bottom hem and pleats at front.

It showed of my curves perfectly and made my waist look small and since the dress was long at the back, it made my legs look long and more curvy than just thin legs. My cleavage didn't look big nor small. My long brunette hair was put to one side and curled.

"Are you sure this isn't too much?" I asked Sophie.

"Darling, this is your first date with Lord Trevor. He's a man with class and takes his pride dearly. He has a high reputation as he is Master Alex's best friend. You have to look sexy, which you are, for the first date. After that, wear whatever pleases you." She smiled and looked at her work pleased (me).

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Both Sophie and I jumped in surprise.

"It's probably Lord Trevor." She squealed and urged me to open the door. I double checked I looked okay and opened the door only to see it was none other than Alex.

"You look very beautiful." He complimented me. I could feel myself blushing, but right now I hated this guy to pieces. He gives me mixed feelings and is so confusing. Does he want me or not? Then I find him kissing the slut and I run off crying. I promised myself from that second I ran off that I wouldn't let him touch or kiss me without me wanting to.

"What do you want?"I snapped.

"That a way to greet someone?" He asked me with a small smirk.

"I only greet those nicely who are dickheads." I grunted.

"Oh." He mouthed.

"What do you want?" I repeated.

"I just wanted to come say . . ." He stopped and he looked innocent. His dimples on his face showed and his eyes shone in the light . . . he looked cute. What am I saying? I'm not going to give this guy my attention anymore!

"Yes!" I snapped.

". . . I came to say, have a nice date with Trevor." He smiled. What? He wanted me to have a nice date with Trevor, or was this reverse psychology? "Trevor's a nice guy, so I know he'll look after you. You two have a great night out."

"Thanks, bro." Trevor commented. I jumped in surprise. "By the way you look very magnificent and dazzling today." He complimented me and I blushed and smiled. He was wearing black ripped jeans and a white Ralphie t-shirt. He looked hot but my eyes did wonder on Alex now and again. I had to stop, I liked Trevor now, kind of. Alex obviously didn't want me.

"You ready?" Trevor asked me.

"Let me get my phone and I'm all set." I replied and quickly dashed to my night stand.

"Have fun and be good." Sophie giggled.

"I will. And thanks so much for everything." Sophie and I quickly hugged and I fast walked to Trevor who was standing outside but, Alex was standing by the doorway blocking me from exiting.

I walked closer to the door and Alex came close to face . . . a little too close.

"I want you to dress just as sexy on our first date." Alex whispered in my right ear and walked off grinning.