15. Where is everyone?

I could hear my breath coming out in short, gasping little pants. My heart beat was estatic and it would not control itself; he would be able to hear it froma  mile away and I would lead myself to my very own death.

The hairs on the back of my neck were standing on their ends and everything inside my body was telling me to use my new found powers against him but nothing . . . I couldn't do nothing!

I felt paralyzed and frozen in this spot, no part of my body brave enough to make a break for it and try to get someone to help me. Not even my eyes were listening to me and would not close; petrified that if I closed them anything terrible and too fearful to think about would happen.

It was hard to breath around the fear lodged in my throat. My hands were now trembling, and in my terrified mind every breath of wind was as loud as a blood curdling scream. Each scream telling me that I was in some serious danger, that I would not live another day or that I would not escape unless a miracle happened.

This scary, shadowy and seriously shocking figure stood in front of me and no one else was around. Something bad was definitely going to happen today! But out of all the days why today?

A single tear squeezed out of my wild eyes, and I knew, as clearly as I knew summer followed spring, that I was going to die.

"Scared are we?" His deep raspy voice spoke out sending millions of shivers down my spine in just a couple of seconds.

"N-n-no." I stammered clearly showing right now I was petrified and so scared well that I might not soon be able to control my bladder and we may have a little 'accident'.

"Don't worry, princessa. I won't harm you . . . just Alex and Trevor." His lips curled into a smile as he thought of evil and dreadful schemes in his corrupted mind but I could not see any other facial expressions as his hood covered half his face.

"D-don't you d-dare t-touch t-them!" I attempted to shout at him but yet again it came across as a stammer and I looked very weak and powerless right now. How I was loathing this moment right now. Where was everyone? I really needed someone; I may these powers Trevor and Alex claim to be powerful but I was still scared and I still needed someone.

"Oh princessa, I won't unless you stay away from them." He tried sweet talking me but I could see through him and knew this was to do with something more than just Trevor and Alex. He wanted something else; he needed something else. The killings and threatening behaviour were all for something else but for what?

"What do you want with me?" I asked plucking up a bit of courage to ask this crazy fool. "And Alex and Trevor?"

"Oh." His smirk grew bigger and bigger and soon the lights began to flicker on and off. I could now see a grin appear and hear small laughing under his breath. Just when I thought nothing could get freakier all the windows closed themselves and the door locked itself. Even the hinges screwed themselves tighter into the walls and the locks pushed itself further into wall as well.

"What are you doing?" I began to freak out and started hyperventilating, feeling my palms get slightly sweaty and feel him become happier and happier with my fear as it grew.

"Calm down, princessa." He spoke with no emotion and no feelings. As if he was heartless ... wait scratch that he was heartless for killing innocent lives. Who the heck did this guy think he was? "Has anyone told you you ask way too many questions?"

"Well. . ." I was about to answer that Alex had told me that nearly everyday but I shut my mouth before I said anything that annoyed him and so I would still have a chance of survival . . . even if it was the smallest chance ever. I did not want to aggravate him by talking about people who clearly seemed to be on his bad side for some strange reason.