10. There's someone out there . . .

The four of us walked through the portal only to be greeted by the King, Callum, Trevor and the slut- Carol!

What had the slut done?

All four of them stood in a straight line next to each other, their eyes boring into my soul searching me to see if I had anything fishy.

"What's going on?" Alex asked casually snapping me out of my thoughts.

"We need a talk." The King replies in a serious tone. "Now!"

"Anything you say will be said in front of us all." Alex said gritting his teeth.

"This is confidential and very important. No one must find out or know about this." Trevor added. Everyone's head turned to him.

Alex didn't let go of me but instead tightened his grip.

"What is it?" Alex snapped.

I could tell he was trying to get into the King's mind but he was epically failing.

"Don't worry, this will not harm her." The King explained looking at me then looking away as if I was some hideous slave girl begging for money . . . scratch that I am a slave girl.

"And how the fuck do I know that?" Alex snapped. "Every time you get near to Elena you try to kill her or ruin her life."

"Alex, calm down." Trevor proclaimed. "Elena may come with us to your office but no-one else."

"Who knows what this is about?" Alex asked. "And how do I know he won't hurt her?"

"Dad, Trev, Carol and me know about this." Callum exclaimed. "Hurry up and come now."

The King and Callum walked off in long strides with pride and dignity. Carol followed them; she had changed out of her swimwear and was wearing a blazer, white shirt and a tight, short pencil skirt.

"Wait for me in my room." Alex demanded. "Trev hurry up." Alex sped off to his office; obviously this was an important issue.

"Trevor, what's going on?" I finally managed to blurt out.

"Come with me." He slipped his hand into mine and took me to Alex's office. "You need to know as well."

I gulped and it felt like I had swallowed a tennis ball.

As we approached the door it flung open. Inside was the King sitting on Alex's chair, Carol standing behind the chair and Callum sitting relaxed on the couch.

Alex walked in wearing a white shirt and a black waistcoat and hadn't bothered to change his bottoms. Everyone in this room was dressed smartly but me. I was standing in Alex's top and my shorts.

"Don't worry. You look fine." Trevor reassured me as he noticed me glancing at my clothes. "You look beautiful just the way you are."

"Gross, don't flirt." Callum chuckled.

Alex stared at Trevor and then at me. I think he was either jealous or annoyed.

"Callum why don't you keep your fucking mouth shut so we can get this over and done with!" Growled Alex.

"Calm your balls down." Callum adjusted his seat making himself feel comfortable. "I was just stating the obvious."

"Well, keep the obvious down your ass." Alex snapped, he looked mad right now, I know I barely knew him yet I felt a connection.

I had never seen him so annoyed or furious even when he fought with his dad, he wasn't as mad as now. I felt like a small thing would make him let it all out.