22. Too late

Warm, strong arms were wrapped around my bare waist as a hard, firm yet soft body was squished behind me. I could feel my cheeks burn slightly as I remembered the events that happened last night in this very room and on this very bed.

I slowly turned around to face the most beautiful and imperfectly perfect being I had ever met in my whole life and one that would always be seen as the best thing that had happened to me. His eyes were closed shut but his strong firm jaw, dark and lustrous hair could make any girl swoon and feel weak on their knees.

As I managed to pull my arm out from the tight closure, I traced Alex's face with my fingers before slowly beginning to lean in closer towards his face. Suddenly, the same cocky and arrogant half smirk appeared on his face and his piercing blue eyes were on display again which almost scared me.

"Happy birthday." He chuckled, clearly happy with my reaction.

"You remembered?" I gasped in shock, I think I only ever spoke about my birthday once in a small conversation a few weeks back yet he still remembered it. God, I loved this guy.

"I never forgot." He brought his head closer to mine and placed a small kiss on my lips. I could feel my lips instantly heat up and my body crave for another kiss only this time it should be longer and much more passionate.

"Well, then thank you." I smiled as my cheeks slowly turned a light shade of pink.

"Then again, the strongest vampires have a tendency to remember a lot." He winked at me making me scoff. I playfully slapped his bare chest under the duvet and could feel myself melting over and over again as the event of last night began to replay in my head once again. Who can say they just gave up their virginity to a Vampire Prince who they were in love with? I know I can.

I threw the duvet off me as I realized my body was rather sticky and sweaty (probably because there was too much friction going on last time) and I desperately needed a shower. The second I got off the bed I realized I missed the warmth from Alex's body as it was previously wrapped around me and helped me be sane.

"You should wear that more often." Alex chuckled and I turned to face his mischievous smile as he sent yet another wink my way. 

I looked down to see exactly what he meant only to notice that I was wearing my red bow print contrast lace trim balconette bra with matching briefs. It was way too revealing and now I felt uncomfortable as this guy who had the perfect body lay sprawled across his bed while watching me and analyzing every part of me with his eagle eyes.

"Perv." I retorted before sticking my tongue out and just then I noticed his black and white marble print t-shirt was laying lonely on the floor just calling for me to put it on so I did. I quickly walked over to it and grabbed it before pulling it over my head and wearing it. It was a rather big top as the bottom of the shirt was just an inch past my bum.

"Awh, why do you have to ruin the fun, pussycat?" Alex sulked before sitting up on the bed and crossing his arms across his chest like a whinging three year old.

I quickly averted my gaze so I would not constantly look ... scratch that, so that I would not eye rape his perfectly sculpted body and swoon over it. I turned around to head to the bathroom when suddenly I felt myself drop to the floor.

"Elena." Alex panicked as he jumped off the bed and ran to me before crouching down and looking at me with pure worry written all over his face.

"I'm fine you dork." I giggled stupidly. "I think I just tripped."

"You scared me." Alex scoffed before getting back up and walking over to his wardrobe so he could pull out some clothes for himself but that's when another unexpected thing happened.