Puppy Hotel (Pt 2)

Kyra opens her eyes to her uncomfortable, wooden floor, eyes still feeling like they need to close.
She lifts herself up, surprisingly not shocked at the fact she just fell asleep in front of her door, I mean, her bedroom was just a two second walk to get there.
Kyra drags herself to the bathroom to brush her teeth.
Picking up the toothpaste and tooth brush, she thinks about signing her week's notice. She places the toothpaste on the brush and begins her routine. Sometimes she doesn't even eat breakfast due to 'urgent events'. Kyra didn't feel hungry today, more exhausted and ready to just lose her shit again.
After getting dressed into different clothes, brushing her hair and tying it half up, she walks to her bedroom and sits on her chair where her laptop sits at her desk, she presses the on button and it wakes up from sleep mode, she types in her password and once she gets to the Home Screen, she clicks on her writing app and starts crafting and signing her resignation letter. (A/N: Still trying to figure out how these work, bare with me <3)
After an hour, she prints her resignation out, grabs her hand bag and places the letter in the smaller pocket. After doing so, she is unsure of what to do next since she doesn't want to go back today, the thought of it made her skin crawl and eyes water a little.
The idea pops into her head. The dog hotel!
Kyra clicks on the google icon and proceeds to type in 'Blanca's Dog Hotel'
The results show and she clicks on the website and books a single bed room.
She walks back to her hallway and places on her shoes that are a size too small, she would get new ones, but she's can't afford to due being severely and unfairly underpaid.
Kyra walks hesitantly out of her apartment.
---
"Oh hi!" Evelyn giggles. "You're back!"

"Yeah, I uh... booked a reservation like fifteen minutes ago?" Kyra blushes, butterflies erupting in her stomach. She was confused as to why she feels that way around Evelyn, I mean they barely know each other.

"Oh yep, lemme see..." Evelyn checks the system. "Yep! And you already paid! You're in room thirty-two."

"Thanks." Kyra smiles. "I mean it."
Kyra explores the hotel, searching for her room number.
She stares at the door beside her.
'32'
She opens the door when she feels a slight nudge on her ankle.
She looks down to see a chocolate coloured puppy with cute green eyes.
"Oh hello!" She giggles before being playfully attacked by five more puppies as she enters and shuts the door behind her. "Heyyyy!"
She sits on the ground and pets each one before hearing a knock at the door.

"Hi! It's Evelyn! Can I come in?"

"Sure!"
Evelyn enters the room with a cup of tea.

"Thought you might want this." She shuts the door behind her and gives Kyra the cup.

"Oh no, you didn't have to." Kyra taps her arm in gratitude.

"Please, I can tell you're going through a hard time." Evelyn states, cheeks flushed.

"Yeah, but puppies unsurprisingly make everything better, but really, thank you!" Kyra laughs.

"I know I might get in trouble and this is highly unprofessional of me, but can I stay, for a little while?"

"I don't mind at all." Kyra gently grabs Evelyn's hand. "Sit here."
They both blush as Evelyn chuckles and sits beside her.

"I think we both need a break." Evelyn says softly. "By the way, I never caught your name?"

"Kyra." She states. "I know you're Evelyn by the name tag."

"Oh great, nice to meet you Kyra!"

"Nice to meet you too Evelyn."

I'm hoping my ideas will get interesting soon, thanks for sticking around. Requests are open 💕