Don't be jealous, you're helping him pt 2

theclipsfromwalmart  ❤️

Jaxx realised after a day or two that he was jealous.
He decides to tell Aaron

"Sorry, Jaxx. I'm haven't finished not talking to you, okay?"

"Hear me out, Aaron. I was jealous, alright? I love you. And I wish I had noticed it sooner! And I understand if you say no, but atleast acknowledge why I messed up. I'm so sorry for ruining your chances but I don't know how to deal with this."

"Jaxx I- wait Jaxx!"

Aaron watches Jaxx walk away fast, in embarrassment.

---
Jaxx stands by the local river, scrolling through his phone aimlessly when he feels a hand on his shoulder.

"NOPE, I HAVE A PHONE AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE I- Oh Aaron... hi. Can I help you?"

"I've come to tell you. I love you too. I just thought you wanted to set me up and I was going to force myself to move on but I can't. Not after what you said. And I forgive you, and I'm sorry as well. Please, please can we try something with one another?"

Jaxx freezes but eventually places his hand on Aaron's cheek.

"Yes."

Aaron smiles and they pull eachother into a hug.

Vanessa ships them hard now, and the workplace is very supportive. Aaron's parents weren't too happy but they learned to live with it.
They also met two girls at a puppy hotel. They're a lesbian couple and they get on well.

One of the girls, Evelyn, has been convincing Aaron to propose now after almost 2 years of dating.

The End.
I kinda wanna make shorts of them now.
😭❤️