Aftercare (16+)

Warnings:
One or two sex jokes.
Sexual references.

Aftercare - Where a couple is loving, cuddly and makes sure the other partner is okay after sex and sexual intercourse. This can include: Praise, reassurance, comfort, cuddling, watching a TV show, listening to music, making jokes, sleeping, eating a nice sweet, meal or dessert and/or dressing eachother. Everyone has their own calm and unique ways, however.

Evelyn's rapid breathing, small gasps and moans begins to slow as Kyra releases her hands from her throat, pulling out gently, and she's also slowly breathing in and out.

"Evelyn?" Kyra asks, "You okay?"

"Uh-" Evelyn breathes in and out subtly. "Yeah, just catching my breath."

"You can do that."

Evelyn eventually lets her vision fall back into place as she looks up at her wife. "Well that was-"

"I know. I didn't hurt you, right?"

"No." Evelyn smiles. "Fun."

"Ahh okay, that's good." Kyra smiles back and kisses her softly. "As I quote that book you like, you're my little aphrodisiac."
Evelyn giggles sweetly.

"That book is a good book." She laughs, before shivering. "Is the air conditioning on? I swear I'm supposed to be hot and sweaty? Not cold and sweaty."

"Well, you are naked." Kyra chuckles. "Yeah, we probably left it on. Here." Kyra pulls out her hoodie that Evelyn loves so much. "I'll put it on you."

"Mhm." Evelyn weakly sits up and put her arms in the air, letting the baggy hoodie slip onto her so easily.

"Cosy?"

"Of course."

"Do you want anything on your lower body?"

"No um... I think I need to feel free there, just because my legs are a little sore."

"Ahh, yeah." Kyra chuckles again. "You sure it wasn't too rough?"

"No, really I'm okay." Evelyn places her hand on Kyra's right cheek. "Kiss me, hm?"

She does as requested and leans down, kisses her lips softly and runs her hands through the beautiful woman's hair. "You did well."

"And you."

Kyra slowly moves herself from being on top of Evelyn to laying beside her, letting the woman snuggles into her neck.

"So, what do you want to do, or have?"

"Food."

"Of course." Kyra rolls her eyes with a little smirk. "What do you fancy?"

"I want a really fancy crepe."

"Some things never change."

"But I also want to cuddle you and don't want you to leave." Evelyn wraps her legs around her waist. "So, can you Deliveroo it here."

"Princess, it will only take like 10 minutes."

"I don't wanna be alone for that long."

"Come onnn, if you want I'll have to go out, I'm not wasting money."

"Babyyyy."

"Evelyn."

"If you get it delivered now, I'll pole dance for your birthday in that red-black thing you li-"

"Aaaaaand lets do it!" Kyra gets her phone out, making her giggle. "God, you always know how to get me to say yes."

"Well, I only need one thing to get you to say yes."

"Shut up."

The two women laugh at each other.

Kyra lays back down and wraps her arms around Evelyn again. "Your favourite is on its way."

"Thank you." Evelyn pecks Kyra's left cheek. "You're so good to me."

"Mm." Kyra chuckles, playing with her hair. "Favourite part?"

"Of what? What do you- oh." Evelyn giggles. "Well, you know what part is the best part."

"Was I good?"

"Of course." Evelyn speaks reassuringly. "Don't ever doubt yourself on that one. I especially like when you kiss my neck while um... you know."

"We're both adults that just had sex and have been married for 6 months, you can say make love or something, lady." Kyra laughs and holds her tighter.

"Yeah, I guess." Evelyn relaxes slowly. "You're so warm."

The woman pulls the covers over her and Evelyn's legs slowly.

"Better, little lady?"

"Yes."

The two of them begin to drift off when Kyra speaks up before anything happens.

"Oh wait, wait! We have to wait for th-"

Her words are interrupted by the sound of a doorbell. "Wow, to be honest that was fast."

"Wait, the food? Or m-"

"The food, oh my God." Kyra wheezes.

"Can I come with you?"

"Well, you're highly underdressed."

"I knoww. Okay, quickly."

"Yes, princess."

Evelyn feels her whole body turn cold, was it worth it? Kyra's gone and she feels so vulnerable.

"Back." Kyra walks back in.

"Baby!" The clingy woman speaks excitedly. "Come and lay down."

"Yep!"

She does as wanted, Evelyn wraps her legs around her again. "You need to eat though."

"Can you at least lay between my thighs?"

"Is that even a question?" Kyra rolls her eyes. "Let me move a bit."

Evelyn has her thighs pressed together while Kyra moves down, grabs the TV remote and lays down on her back, her head in her thighs. "What do you wanna watch?"

"Hmmm, Gilmore Girls?"

"We binged watched that yesterday, babydoll."

"Friends? The Big Bang Theory?"

"Let's mix it up, watch one episode of friends and then one episode of the Big Bang and so fourth."

"Smart." Evelyn nods, shoving a fork of Nutella crepe into her mouth, making Kyra chuckle.

"Yep."

The put on an episode of Friends, which is more of Evelyn's preference than Kyra's. She likes Friends, but she prefers the Big Bang theory.

"Hey, Kyra?"

"Yes, sweet girl?"

"I love you." She looks at her, dedication in her eyes.

"I love you more." Kyra smiles adoringly back at her.

Nothing can be better than this.