Pamper (Mature)

Warnings:
Talk of sexual harassment at work
Sexual references/sex
Stress
Mentions of women's problems/menstrual cycle
Mentions of being sexual during a period cycle, kinda, some might find it gross but it isn't intercourse or described highly, just passionate kissing

"Fucking hell," Evelyn walks in, pissed, her stomach feeling like it's turning inside out. "Kyra! Are you out?" She yells.

"No sweetie, I'm here!" Kyra walks up to Evelyn in concern. "What happened, what's wrong?"

"Some asshole at work, tried to hit on me." Evelyn holds her stomach. "Fuck, fuck."

"I'll sort that out, but you seem to be in physical pain." Kyra picks up Evelyn, letting her wrap her legs around her waist.

"Oh, my period started today."

"My God, don't be casual when you haven't got medication." Kyra walks to the sofa and places her down slowly. "How are you holding up? I know it sucks." Kyra asks, getting ibuprofen, an effective but small pain killer, out of the cupboard,  a glass of water, while starting the kettle.

Warning. Painful descriptions.

"You know those random pains up your ass? Yeah those. Right in front of that pervy, little fuck. My legs are sore, the lower half on my belly is numb with pain, my back is tired from working. I literally cannot feel my belly, it hurts."

"I know, sweetheart, you mentioned it." Kyra speaks with empathy, handing her two tablets and a glass of water. "Take this, your hot water bottle should be ready soon."

"Ughhhh, I wish it wasn't summer."

"Me too, girl."

Evelyn places both tablets on her tongue. Ibuprofen has a sugar coated taste to it before being swallowed, Evelyn appreciates how nice her medication is to her during her period. Evelyn drinks a little water and swallows the ibuprofen pills.

"Thank you, baby." She places a hand on Kyra's face and slowly kisses her lips. "I'm all bloated."

"It's okay." Kyra chuckles as she walks to the kettle. She takes off the the lid and pours the hot water into the bottle.
She was back towards Evelyn, twisting the cap back on, sits down next to her. "Can I lift your shirt, just a little bit?"

"Yes." Evelyn replies, a tear down her eye from pain and frustration. Kyra lifts the shirt slightly and places the hot water bottle on her lower belly. "Thank you."

"No need."

The two women sit in silence, Evelyn's head on Kyra's chest. Evelyn's cycle is horrible and makes it hard for her to function. Her cramps, bleeding, general pains, ability to handle stress and mental health all worsen greatly, but Kyra always knows what to do.
Letting her rant, cuddle and grab her shirt when the cramps kick in horribly.

"You said your back was hurting?"

"Yeah, I think there's muscle strains and knots."

"You know that massage oil Aaron and Jaxx got us? They said it really helps with muscle pain, and they work out, too much... I don't know how two guys are gym buddies and doing it, and engaged. But do you want to use it? It might make a little strain lift off your shoulders."

"Yeah, a massage sounds nice." Evelyn smiles, her tired eyes very much obvious. "But will I be undressed?"

"Depends on what you're comfortable with."

"I would be, but the-"

"We should have that small towel? Or you can keep your underwear on so the pad can stay on. Please tell me you used a pad and not a tampon? You know about the stories."