Puppy Hotel (Pt 6, final)

Kyra arrives at the park, happily humming to herself and notices she's a little too early, which means she has 15 minutes. She thinks about what to do with that time and after a while, decides to look through some Instagram edits of a her favourite characters.
"Hey, you look great." Kyra hears a familiar voice from behind her. She turns to see Evelyn, dressed up.
Kyra blushes about being a little jump scared but is happy to see Evelyn either way.

"Hey Evelyn, you look great too." Kyra smiles with her reply.

"So, do you wanna get something to eat first, or do you wanna walk?" She asks with a hope for eating.

"Yeah, sure I'll eat. What do you fancy?"

"I eat anything."

"Hmm... okay, crêpes? There is one nearby if you didn't know." (I love crêpes, fight me)

"How the fuck did I not see it sooner?" Evelyn crosses her arms with an annoyed expression.
Kyra lets out a quick giggle before shivering slightly.

"C'mon, let's get away from the park and get some food, helps me warm up all the time!"

"Good idea!" Kyra laughs a little at Evelyn's love for food.

--
"So many options I can't even." Evelyn taps the table beside her with a little excitement.
Kyra has grown even more fond of Evelyn and also her obsession with food.

"I'm feeling like I'll get the-"

"Nutella one." They both say in unison before laughing and pressing their foreheads together.
They go up to order but Kyra taps Evelyn on the shoulder and mouths 'Can you order?' Evelyn gets the message and nods her head as the employee.

"Hi, what can I get you?" The employee asks.

"Hi can I get two Nutella crêpes?"

"Sure." They reply with a friendly smile, "That'll be 10.25?" (I didn't put a money sign so you can use ones you like using :D)
The two girls silently argue about who's going to pay first, exchanging looks, confusing the employee who is uncomfortably waiting for the money. Evelyn gets out her purse and takes her credit card and pays for it before Kyra could say anything.
"Thank you, pick any seat or sofa you'd like! We'll be over to you in a second."

"Thank you!" Evelyn smiles and the two girls go to sit on a small comfy sofa.

"You know I could've paid for it, it's fine." Kyra states with guilt.

"Nope! You just quit from your job and you paid to be in the hotel, you deserve a break."
No, no, Kyra. She's got a point.

"Okay, I guess you're right. Thank you, but I'm paying next time!"

"There's a next time?" Evelyn smirks.
Kyra feels her face heat up a little bit.

"I mean, from how the date is going so far, I'd say yes there is!"

"That's wonderful! Also, about my coat, is it still with you?"

Kyra thinks for a moment about why she hasn't given it back yet.
She hasn't ripped it... she's ripped her own jacket.

"Oh crap, I left it at home, I'm sorry!"

"Hey, hey! It's fine, take your time, from what's been on your mind, as we started talking even though we were random strangers," Evelyn points out and Kyra snorts, "you had more important things to worry about, go easy on yourself."

"Thanks, but I will bring it back to you at some point."

"That's fine with me."

"Here you go." The waiter places down their food. (mmMm, foood, okay I'm sorry-)

"Thanks a bunch!" Kyra smiles.

"Thank you!" Evelyn smiles.
They smile as if to say 'No problem' and walk away.

Evelyn begins eating immediately while Kyra drinks from her bottle of water (that I forgot to mention) first before digging in.

"I was wondering something." Evelyn asks with curiosity.

"I'm all ears." Kyra smiles.

"Have you considered getting a pet?"

"Well..." She trails off. "Never thought about it, but maybe, if it's the right time."

"Ooo! Okay!" Evelyn giggles.

----

Evelyn and Kyra walk through the park, happily chatting.

Kyra smiles to herself, thinking this is the start of something great. (And very gay)

Hi, decided to end the story of how these two met! I just wanted to test the waters of Wattpad, but I will be bringing them back hopefully a lot because I loved making these two gay panic. Love y'all <3