A little thing for Spooktober, but it's not scary so don't worry

Leo, Ben and Evelyn walk into the house after walking out in the dark, which Leo is a little afraid of doing, so he feels a little uneasy.
Evelyn, who loves scaring people gets an idea.
Her bedroom has two light switches, one for her room, one for the living room where Leo and Ben are sitting. However, for some stupid reason, the Dads don't know about her extra light switch.
"Ooo! This is gonna be gooood!" She whispers before flicking the switch she has now found a use for.

"Ben, what was that? Why is the light off?" Leo laughs nervously.

"Evelyn? Did you turn the light off?" Ben calls out.

"No, why?" Evelyn replies. (Lol liar)

"Oh, that's a little weird, maybe the light bulb stopped working."

"Turn the light on again, maybe it'll work?" Leo asks his husband.

"Okay, let's try."

Evelyn walks out into the living room.

"Yasss, It's dark and aesthetically pleasing." She plays it off as if she hasn't done anything, and she got a A in Drama, she's good at acting. (Lol couldn't be me)
Ben clicks the light switch off then on and the light comes back on.

"Huh, weird." Ben stares at the light bulb with suspicion before sitting down next to Leo

"Well atleast it's on now, which is disappointing to me because it's Spooktober and lights off is creepy in Spooktober." Evelyn crosses her arms and walks to the kitchen to get a snack, and picks out a chocolate bar and walks out of the room.

"Yeah... well, your father doesn't like spooky ya lil poopface." Leo huffs. Ben giggles.

"Honey, it's alright! Evelyn just really likes Halloween."

"That was one of my only fears as a parent, my child wanting to do something for Halloween."

"That's right, run, run motherfucker, I'm your worst nightmare." Evelyn smiles and winks and Leo rolls his eyes which leaves Ben giggling.

"And watch your language!" Leo sticks his tongue out, Evelyn responds with doing the same.
She walks back to her bedroom, and opens her chocolate bar.
As she takes a bite, she flicks her magic switch again.
"Okay, what's going on?!" Leo yells. "What the hell is happening?"

"It's alright!" Ben replies.
Evelyn gets another idea and walk to her desk and picks up a whole load of pencils. "It's probably just the light bulb messing up, rememb-" She throws the pencils hard on the floor so the sound is heard before letting out a quick scream. "Evelyn!"
Ben runs to her bedroom with Leo behind him.

"I'm fine, but these pencils just got thrown to floor or they dropped?"

"NOPE! NOPE! NOPE, WE'RE GETTING OUT OF HERE!" Leo grabs Ben's arm. "WE'RE NOT EVEN GONNA PACK WE'RE LEAVING, NOW!"

"HAHAHA, GOTCHUUU!" Evelyn does a little victory dance.

"What?" Ben tilts his head.

"I threw the pencils on the floor and if you're wondering why the lights are turning on and off, I have an extra light switch that does it."

"YOu sON OF A... CAMEL UHH FEMALE DOG AHHH!"
Ben and Evelyn burst out laughing.

--
"DAD B HELP!" Evelyn screams to Ben.

"I'M TRYING BUT DAD L IS FAST AND OUT OF CONTROL!"

"THAT'S RIGHT, RUN, RUN MOTHERFUCKER I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!" Leo chases after Evelyn.

"IF YOU WANT EVELYN TO STOP SWEARING THEN STOP BEING H Y P O C R I T I C A L . " Ben yells over Evelyn's screaming.
Neo the dog walks into the living room from his nap in Leo and Ben's bedroom to see Evelyn running and screaming, Leo chasing Evelyn and Ben trying to stop Leo, Neo feels disappointed and goes back to bed.

Thank you for reading this Spooktober shitpost