Don't get jealous, you're helping him

For theclipsfromwalmart ❤️

Aaron and Jaxx are very good friends. They met at their jobs a couple of years ago, and immediately clicked. On top of that, they were the first people each one came out to, bisexual.

Since then, Aaron admits that he was good with men just not... women.
So Jaxx agreed to help.
And it started out disastrous.

"So," Jaxx begins. "What do you normally say when a woman walks up to you and starts showing an interest?"

"Hey, wanna fuck, I certainly wouldn't mind?" Aaron replies.

"What the fuck, Aaron, that'll just make them feel like an object, you dumbass. Women aren't objects."

"I know but, guys tend to like it when I say they have a nice dick."

"Well, I don't like it so ya gonna have to cut it out."

"You have a nice dick."

"Thanks- OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE."
Aaron bursts into a fit of laughter.

"BACK TO THE TASK AT HAND." Jaxx slaps his head. "What you really say is, 'Oh hello, how may I help you', or 'You seem interesting, would you like a drink?' just be a acquaintance-friend y'know?"

"Yeah- I think I do."

---
A woman from work walks up to Aaron, and something in Jaxx makes him start shivering, why is his chest so tight and why does he feel a pit in his stomach.
"Hi Aaron, I'm Vanessa, we work in the same field?"

"Oh hi, I'm Aaron, you already know that haha." He pulls his hand out and shakes the one Vanessa offers.

"Vanessa with her big blue yes, black hair and nice ass- face, go fuck someone else, you cunt!" Jaxx whispers to himself. He chuckled at his 'funny' monologue, but deep down, he was worried why he was bothered so much by this.

"So I was wondering if you'd like to-"
Jaxx springs up and begins up at the beginning of Vanessa's sentence and fast-walks towards them. "-go out sometime for dinner?"

"No, he's busy." Jaxx smiles at her, but really he wanted to kill her.

"Wha-" Aaron tried to begin but Jaxx signals him to not speak.

"Oh okay cool. Maybe some other time?" Vanessa smiles sweetly before death staring Jaxx and walking away.

"Um yeah!" Aaron smiles back. "Dude, what the hell was that?"

"I don't know! I just had a bad feeling about her I'm sorry."

"I know you've helped me and I'm very grateful but you can't boss me around." Aaron walks off, leaving Jaxx in shock.

"Aaron?" He chokes out.

What the hell just happened?

I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger because I'm bitch but love y'all 💕💕